Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today? Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today?

Unread 07-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Circle of Support - Have you helped a sister today?

Dear Sisters,

HysterSisters thrives because of members like you. And we certainly need your help!

Surrounding this surgery are a lot of questions and uncertainty. And because the discussion forums are the perfect place to ask your questions and get support, the members pitch in and help each other.

The great thing about the way this website works: If you are one day ahead of someone else, you can offer support. If you are two weeks ahead, 1 month ahead or 3 months ahead, you have your experience to share to help calm the fears and answer the questions of your HysterSisters.

The circle of support at HysterSisters goes on and on as you help another sister.

Please stop by the pre-op forums and reply to questions for our sisters who are frightened and have concerns as they face their surgery.

And please look for threads here in post-op forum area where your experience can be shared to help another member!

You will be helping your HysterSisters while you gain warm fuzzies in our circle of support!

It's good! And we thank you for giving your support to your sisters.

Hit the reply button and help your sisters on their individual threads today!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-08-2008, 09:48 PM

Thanks for the reminder!

I can definitely help in telling my sisters what NOT to do post-op!
Unread 07-09-2008, 05:44 AM

Thanks Jess!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:00 AM

Going over there as soon as I get caught up here. Promise!
I wanted to make it over there last night but I got so busy here then fell asleep, but I think it's important to give some advice on the pre-op board. I had so many questions when I started here and am so grateful to those who helped me and continue to help me!
Unread 07-24-2008, 01:10 PM

This is a good reminder. I don't know about other members, but I'd welcome reminder emails regarding same from time to time as life is so crazy. The three-month check-list is what brought me here today.

Love to all,
Goldie
Unread 07-27-2008, 07:56 AM

Definitely will help. I have learned so much from this site. I want to help others get through there pumps in the road successfully.

Tophatt10
Unread 08-07-2008, 11:09 AM

I was telling someone about this site the other day -- and then thought -- wow i have not been here in awhile. I learned so much from this web site -- and while I may not ever meet any of my friends face to face. I will always cherish them.
I will try to be more diligent about coming by the site.

Now remember -- I have a rose colored view of the world -- so sometimes -- what I see is not what others see.

This site is such a blessing -- I only wish more doctors would tell people about it -- but since they do not -- it is up to us to spread the word.
Unread 08-08-2008, 10:58 PM

Seeing the sticky reminded me to visit the post op page. Hyster Sisters has been so great to alleviate fears and concerns and remind me to take care of myself right the first time. I have told all my friends about this group of women here helping each other get through a trying time as only another woman can should they ever need to have this surgery and need support. This site is invaluable! I am going to visit at the post op page now....
Unread 08-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Circle of Support Have you helped a sister today

Yes, I will be honored to help any sister through this process..
I told a very dear friend of mine to join she just had her De Vinci, last week. I am so thankful to this sight, it has helped me so much in the last 7weeks, I don't think I could have gotten through this experience without you all, and my husband Thanks You all too......I will check in and see what help I can be......Thank you again and God Bless you all....

Kosmo
Unread 08-20-2008, 05:37 AM

I will definitely be supportive and help. I just told a friend of mine about this web site because she will be having her hysterectomy in September.

Keep up the good work.

Tophatt10

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register