Pre-op this a.m. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre-op this a.m. Pre-op this a.m.

Unread 06-17-2004, 09:10 AM
Pre-op this a.m.

I am having my pre-op this morning at 9:30. I have not been to sleep yet. Has anyone had this problem?

Am an absolute emotional wreck even though I go in armed with my list of at least 20 questions.

Sunday DH and I take DD and DS to my mom's for 2 weeks. Going to miss them but know this is best choice for my healing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2004, 09:14 AM
Pre-op this a.m.

Lately I have been going 2 days without sleep and sleeping on the third day.

I called my doc for something to help me regulate my sleep but so far I haven't heard from his office. If it doesn't quit on its own I will call his beeper.

I didnt sleep at all before or after the pre op with the A-team.

Amy
Unread 06-17-2004, 09:36 AM
Pre-op this a.m.

MessyJ, I am right there with you. My pre op is today, and I am an emotional wreck as well. I have my questions for my pre op this afternoon, and I feel prepared for it, just emotional. Guess it doesn't help that Aunt Flo is here one last time! Our surgery is on the same day... I read a post where other girls who are now princesses buddied up with other ladies on their day of surgery. Maybe we can do that... we obviously are at the same stages here... I wish you luck, and hope you get all your questions answered at pre op.. mine isn't till this afternoon, so I am anxiously waiting for that... Diana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Pre-op done

Diana after my pre-op I feel so much better. It helped me to go in with my list of questions. DR was very patient with tears and my multitude of questions.

I would love to buddy up with you as we go through this

Makes it easier when you have someone that is taking the same steps at the same time

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register