New August sister!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

New August sister!!! New August sister!!!

Unread 07-22-2001, 05:10 AM
New August sister!!!

Hi all. Im new to this site. I posted a message about my surgery on the pre-op forum, but I think what I did was reply to a previous post. LOL But anyway, my surgery is on August the 9th. I am so so looking forward to it! Finally I can get rid of this pain and bleeding. My poor husband and kitty just dont know how to put up with me! But one thing is that my husband is very supportive, and this surgery is the best thing that can happen. Will be looking forward to the posts and all the help I can get! My other post was under the august sisters post I believe. lol Bye all!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2001, 05:56 AM
New August sister!!!

Hi angie, welcome You sound very positive !! I am happy that you have found us, when you need to post for a particular question it is best if you start a new post rather than replying to another one. You will indeed receive lot of support here, we are here for you x x
Unread 07-22-2001, 06:26 AM
Hourra! another August sister

Angie,

You have found the best place for caring support and information. Ask away, all the questions you can imagine and someone will reply if only to send you a .

Glad to hear you have your dh on your side. I read a post the other day about one sisters dh even went shopping with her to help her find confy clothes for recovery. How sweet of him, it made me all emotional. Take care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2001, 06:34 AM
THANK YOU!

Thank all of you for the support! I am so glad I found this site! Even though I am sooo looking forward to getting this done, there is still some anxiety along with it, and yes my dh is very supportive. Even though we are newly married,(Feb. 12, 2000) and we wont be having any children together, he is only worried about my health. I have 3 beautiful children from my first marriage, and I feel fulfilled in that matter. I just want to be able to enjoy my new life with my wonderful new hubby, and to feel alive again. :inlove: I will let you all know how things go! Bye all!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register