back pain....GONE!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

back pain....GONE!!! back pain....GONE!!!

Unread 12-21-2005, 06:56 AM
back pain....GONE!!!

Hi friends! I'm goin to post this because it might help those of you with nagging back pain. I have had this nagging back pain since the surgery. Ok, the most intense pain was from the surgery, but the dull, always there pain persisted. I used to go for therapeutic massage, which I've missed for a bit now, anyways I decided to gently massage my lower back with my fingertips where the pain was and......it's gone today! Maybe it'll help you too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 01:35 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

Good advice! from LL
Unread 12-21-2005, 05:03 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

They slapped a Vivelle patch on my behind the day after surgery and when I got sick of the side effects and removed it, my back pain stopped. Back pain can be a side effect of Vivelle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-21-2005, 05:29 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

I am 3 weeks out and my back just started hurting the last couple of days! It is right below my ribs in the back and nothing seems to help. I can't get in for a massage as I am broke from being off work and Christmas. Any other suggestions? Husband works nights and is not home or asleep most of the time. Other than the back pain I feel great!
Unread 12-21-2005, 05:33 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

My shoulder has been killing me since surgery. I have a knot I cant get rid of. It hurts sssssoooooooo bad. It will not let up. I have been taking the pain pills I was given more for the shoulder than the actual scar and surrounding areas!!!!!!
Unread 12-21-2005, 09:00 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

HEATING PAD... That is what is working for me. It is WONDERFUL!!
If you can't buy one, see if you can borrow one. I have my Mom's. I lay on it and take a nap.
I hope this helps you Princesses because it helped this one.
Unread 12-21-2005, 09:05 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

Yay for you!! I'm glad the back pain is better and that gives the rest of us sufferers something to possibly look forward to

I have some serious back issues, and can't tell yet if the relief is from the pain meds (high doses of motrin) or because the fibroids are gone.

I PRAY it was the fibroids which means NO back surgery! Yeah!!

I could do without any more surgeries for QUITE a while, well a liftime would be best
Unread 12-21-2005, 09:08 PM
back pain....GONE!!!

I second the heating pad. My back was all knotted up-so bad it looked like I was a lopsided body builder. I went and sat on the heating pad, the pain and muscles all relaxed. Thank goodness, because they were starting to spasm.
Unread 12-22-2005, 07:10 AM
back pain....GONE!!!

Hopefully, once we all get back to regular routine our backs will strengthen up! Oh, WHO am I kidding! I need a GOOD HOT SOAK!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register