Best Wishes to our Wednesday, July 9th Princesses! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Wednesday, July 9th Princesses! Best Wishes to our Wednesday, July 9th Princesses!

Unread 07-06-2003, 05:13 AM
Best Wishes to our Wednesday, July 9th Princesses!

It will be over before you know it, and you'll be back here telling the LIW's that it is true - the waiting is the hardest part!

Today is the day you've been waiting for!

Bimberly, Honest_okie, BigSigh40, txsteph, sssandala, Sister41, mundy, GOL, lilred287, ncmtnlady, allleycat, Gilly, CharAnn, bajabum, bearthread

Late Breaking news!! cuzdeedee and doublerainbow have just been added to Wednesday's calendar!! Best Wishes to Each of you!!

More Late Breaking News!! Kellye has just been added to the calendar, too. Best Wishes to ALL of you!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you head to the castle! Remember your princess training! Drink plenty of water, take lots of little walks, and sleep! Let the pampering begin!

Best wishes to each and every one of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-06-2003, 05:46 AM

BEST WISHES TO

Bimberly, Honest_okie, BigSigh40, txsteph, sssandala, Sister41, mundy, GOL, lilred287, ncmtnlady, allleycat, Gilly, CharAnn, bajabum, bearthread

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery and recovery.

's
Unread 07-06-2003, 06:58 AM

Best wishes to all for a good surgery and recovery :

s s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-06-2003, 08:18 AM

(((((Ladies)))))))))),

I wish you all great surgeries and smooth recoveries.

Remember to rest, drink lots of fluids,short walks and rest some more.

See you on the post op side.

Best wishes,

Pamcat
Unread 07-06-2003, 09:04 AM
THANK YOU

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and SUPPORT. I am so very thankful I found this site after hearing I was going to have a TAH. My mother arrived the 3rd and will be here until Sunday after surgery and is taking the girls with her for about 3 weeks to give me time to rest and recover. Don't worry, I will be a good princess, as I don't want to make matters worse.
Once again, just wanted to thank you all for the support and although I haven't posted many messages, most all of my questions have been answered through other posts. I'm starting to get a little nervous now....only 3 days!!! But at the same time I am getting excited....Can't wait to join all of you on the Post side!!!
Unread 07-06-2003, 11:31 AM

Blessings to you and just take it easy and follow doctor's orders and you should be fine. God Bless.
Unread 07-06-2003, 12:40 PM
Thanks!

Thank you so much! You ladies are awesome! I am somewhat calm today, but I know the nerves will kick in as I go for my pre-op tomorrow! I can't wait to come back on the other side. I have appreciated all of the support, advice, and friends I've made along the way. I must say though, I have been reading some of the post-op posts, and you princesses are sooo much happier sounding than us LIW! I can't wait for all of the pain and agony to be over. I am glad I found HS early on, it has helped to maintain my sanity, and I will admit that I tried my crown on today, just to make sure it would fit for my induction into the royal family!
Unread 07-06-2003, 10:15 PM
You ladies are AWESOME

I found this site when trying to get an idea what to expect. I've never had any form of surgery before and had absolutely no idea how to prepare mentally and physicly. You have been a blessing. Questions I didn't even know to ask were answered. And thanks to you, I'm as ready as I can get; my mother is sort of ready (she has to worry) and DH is prepared to grant my every little with (I wonder how long I can milk that for).
Thanks again!!!
Unread 07-07-2003, 06:12 AM
Thanks alot !

Thanks for all the hugs! I have been really nervious the past couple days. Been having somewhat bad dreams of the castle. But, coming back here always gives me comfort. Ya'll are great, and I so glad this web page is here. I have learned alot from just reading what all ya;ll have to say. Don't have but a couple days left till I go. I will try and remeber what everyone has said here. Thanks again and may GOd bless each and everyone of ya'll.
Unread 07-07-2003, 06:36 AM

BEST WISHES TO YA..............

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register