new here | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 07-22-2003, 05:32 PM
new here

Hi, I have been visiting here for a week and just decided to post. having surg july 20, 2003. Have prolasped uterus, endo, and heavy bleeding for years. Don't know if I will be able to keep my ovaries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2003, 06:29 PM
new here

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to Hyster Sisters!! While I'm sorry that you are facing surgery, I am glad that you came out of "lurking" mode and posted to say "hi". I think you might have typed your surgery date wrong, though - did you mean August 22nd?

Be sure to go back to your control panel and add your surgery date to your profile, too, so you'll be on the calendar and will receive special greetings from HS.

Have you read thePre-Op Hints (click here) and the Post-Op Hints (click here)? They are full of great advice that will help you to prepare for your surgery and recovery.

I hope you'll continue to read and to post any questions that you may have - we'll do our best to help.

's
Unread 07-22-2003, 07:25 PM
new here

ceemee

Welcome to HS. Don't be shy ask all the questions you can think of, someone is bound to have an answer for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-22-2003, 08:46 PM
new here

Welcome to Hystersisters! We wish you faith, courage, and peace.

Know that if you need us the Hystersisters will:

"Rejoice with them that do rejoice :dance2:, and weep with them that weep." Romans 12 15

This site is awesome! Couldn't have made it through surgery without them.

I'm just a little more than a week post-op and I feel !
Unread 07-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Hi Cindy!

Welcome! I am also new here...I am having a TAH and possibly both ovaries removed...not sure yet...on Aug 4th

So far I love this board...lots and lots of good info!
Unread 07-22-2003, 09:47 PM
new here

Hi Cindy!

You should feel right at home here because all of us can relate to the things that our sisters are going through. So, if you need answers to questions, if you need to vent, or if you just need someone to talk to and bounce ideas around with, this is the place to be. I have found this website to be so helpful. The sisters here are phenomenal! I'm sure that you will feel the same way too. Welcome!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register