Scheduled LSH Period is back after 1wk, it knows doesn't it!? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Period is back after 1wk, it knows doesn't it!? Period is back after 1wk, it knows doesn't it!?

Unread 06-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Period is back after 1wk, it knows doesn't it!?

Ugh! When my period finally ended last week, I thought maybe the next 2 wks will be of peace. But here it goes again. It is like it knows that it needs to throw its one last HURAH and to let me know who is really in charge of my life.

I know it isn't right to look forward to major surgery but I'm tired of feeling like the bleeding and pain will never end. The next 14 days cannot pass fast enough for me and I pray all the time that nothing postpones the surgery again.

Had to vent, thanks for listening fellow sisters!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Re: Period is back after 1wk, it knows doesn't it!?

I hear you! I'm on my last period and my surgery is this coming Monday. This should have ended 3 days ago and it is still going strong...

Ditto on the tired and ready for it to be done and Ditto again on actually being excited for the surgery!

Thanks for posting and know that you are in the right place to vent all you want!!

Cheers!
Unread 06-06-2012, 06:13 PM

Sbergeron00,

Positive thoughts to you for your surgery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-06-2012, 06:20 PM

Happyclh

I feel the same way. My doctor put me on BC Pills so I wouldn't have a period before my surgery and it started anyway yesterday. My biggest fear is that something will postpone my surgery. I'm supposed to get my iron levels up before surgery and this bleeding doesn't help any.
Unread 06-06-2012, 06:38 PM

Maxie88,

Our surgery is same day. Positive thoughts for no postponements! I look forward to our postings in the post op forum.
Unread 06-06-2012, 06:48 PM

Good luck ladies my surgery is June 28 and I'm scared I need all the support and prayers
Unread 06-06-2012, 08:17 PM

I was just thinking the same thing. I'm on day 17 of my period, and since receiving my surgery date, the cramps seem especially bad. It's like it's giving it's all while it still can. And I don't think it's bad to look forward to surgery! I am excited about the idea of no longer with this awful pain and mess (for lack of a better word). So much of my life has been spent in agony, that the idea of a new start thrills me to no end...Yes, surgery is serious business, but a life of pain is like a prison.
Unread 06-06-2012, 08:37 PM

I agree...the pain seems to have gotten worse over the past 2 weeks. I'm sure we'll all feel better in a few weeks when we are on the other side. We'll have to deal with the pain of recovery, but it will all be well worth it.

Good luck on your surgeries! Hopefully, with the help of this site, we'll all stay sane while we wait for our day!!!
Unread 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM

I know just what you mean! I feel like my uterus will not go without a fight. It's like ever since I scheduled the surgery, the pain and bleeding has been even worse. Crazy! I can't wait until June 19.
Unread 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM

Me too! I am at the end of my LAST PERIOD!!! (I hope - surgery is 2 weeks away) But, it has been one of the worst ever. My uterus is being a brat now that it know's I'm evicting her. Best wishes to all of us!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register