Everyday Pains | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Everyday Pains Everyday Pains

Unread 11-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Everyday Pains

I am going Nov 18 for a LAVH and Bladder reconstruction. I am in pain all day, everyday. I can only get up for short periods of time, then I have to go back to laying. (I have a 20 mo old) I am fustrated and lonely. I feel totally out of touch with life, because I am very out going. Being in this condition has Depresed me so, and no one seems to care or understand. Is this normal? Did anyone else feel so lost? I want to cry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Everyday Pains

I'm so sorry you're feeling crummy. I really, really understand about the pain. I have extreme pain in my back and I guess uterus. I am constantly taking pain meds. Anyway, please know that others are thinking of you. I feel the same way about people I know not caring. We all care here! Bless you.
Unread 11-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Everyday Pains

I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE PAIN ENLARGED UT PLUS LARGE OVERIAN CYSTS SO I WORK ALL DAY AND AM IN SOOO MUCH PAIN BY THE END OF THE DAY I CAN'T DO ANYTHING IT TAKES ALL MY ENERGY TO MAKE DINNER. I HAVE 2 KIDS AND I FEEL LIKE I NEGLECT THEM SOMETIMES BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO LAY ON THE COUCH. I'M GOING IN 11 8 FOR TAH/BSO CAN'T WAIT
BLESS YOU ALL WE WILL BE PAIN FREE SOON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Everyday Pains

I too feel this pain everyday and also have pain from liver problems. I feel the sameway, it's like no one understand but believe me all of us here do. I feel like crying everyday and some days do cry all day. If you need to chat just pm me.
Kristy
Unread 11-03-2004, 12:13 AM
Everyday Pains

I too have been having pain everyday for over 10 weeks now. It's like cramping that goes into almost labor pains in my pelvic region. Somedays starts in the left side moves into the middle somedays in the back to the front. I have only been taking 600mg of IB from the doc but when she found out 6 weeks ago of my constant cramping she tried to give me a heavier dose of pain meds. Cost after insurance $88. Well I said no thank you the IB will do me just fine. If I am late after the 6 hours or been standing up all day from work I am utterly useless!!!

Well little over 5 days to go. Had to stop the IB and now I am allowed to use the Tylenol instead. Doesn't seem to do the trick as well as the IB though. I was feeling the pain from pelvic region and down my thighs today. I have been off of work since Friday....started my vacation as not to lose it during my medical leave. And I should just lay around. But I feel so bummy when I should be cleaning and getting ready. But I hurt too much.

Can't wait till it's all over!!!
Unread 11-03-2004, 07:20 AM
Everyday Pains

I completely understand the pain. It's so hard to convince the docs to give you pain meds that really work....after a while you become tolerant of the motrin, and the anti-inflammatories like celebrex, bextra, ponstel, etc. and you eventually need narcs, like lortab (vicodin)...and even that you can build up a tolerance to. It's very depressing to constantly be in pain. Sometimes i think of all of the people, including myself and you, who have dealt with it for so long....how do we get through it? But we do. If you don't have pain meds, talk to your doc--make them listen. If you need it, you need it. And we won't be in pain much longer. Hang in there. I know how hard it is...you have a lot of support here.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register