Surgery is over | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery is over Surgery is over

Unread 07-23-2004, 06:12 AM
Surgery is over

Good morning, Ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say my surgery went well on Wednesday. I am recovering nicely and not in nearly as much pain as I had been anticipating. I'm also moving around fairly well for brief periods of time, but am treating myself like a new again and am getting lots of rest.

Other good news--the gyn/onc said it didn't look like there were any additional areas at this time. So he just treated the existing area widely and then I go back to see him in 4 weeks.

Thank you all for your unending prayers and support. I know they've made all the difference in this situation!

's to you all! I'm back to bed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Surgery is over

Hi Jeanine,
I am so happy for you that your surgery went so well! Take care of yourself and get a lot of rest! My prayers are with you.
Annie
Unread 07-23-2004, 06:50 AM
Surgery is over

Jeanine. I just came online for a second before being picked up for the retreat and was so happy to see your post! I am so glad things went well and all looks good. I hope you have an easy recovery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2004, 07:24 AM
Surgery is over

I'm happy to hear your good news! Now, get back to recovering!
Unread 07-23-2004, 09:22 AM
Surgery is over

Dear Jeanine, Please remember to get lots of rest like any good should. So great to learn that no additional areas were affected. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
s, peggiesue
Unread 07-23-2004, 09:39 AM
Surgery is over

s Jeanine

It is sounding pretty good at this point and I am glad the surgery is behind you. Continue healing gently.

karenann
Unread 07-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Surgery is over

Great news. You deserve to be a princess again.
Jean
Unread 07-23-2004, 10:23 AM
Juimping for Joy!

Let me do the jumping--you stay princess like a bit longer! That is good news and I'm happy you're healing well and not having the pain you thought might be there. I KNEW it'd be ok!
Unread 07-23-2004, 11:14 AM
Surgery is over

Oh im so pleased your home and its all over for you Jeannie xx
And im so pleased it wasnt as bad as you thought it was going to be as i remember reading how worried you are.

Heres to a speedy recovery

Big z
Unread 07-23-2004, 11:37 AM
Surgery is over

Yeah Jeaninne !!!!

So happy that things went well and that you are at home resting !! Keep up the great attitude and have fun sitting on that seat ring !!!!

Rest, rest, rest !!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register