leg pain | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 08-04-2006, 04:38 AM
leg pain

this may be weird!!! for the past week i have had terrible pain down my left leg, starting around my tail bone, hip joint, front of thigh back of thigh to ankle, here's the worst when i have to urinate i can't put any weight on my leg.i go to the bathroom then i can walk again. i have prolapsed bladder and will be having hyst, anter,poster repair on the 16th of this month. ob says not related. must be disc problem, won't do surg,till all clear with leg prob. it goes on and on help!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2006, 05:31 AM
leg pain

The problem with your leg sounds very painful. I hope that you can get a diagnosis and treatment soon. I totally understand how challenging it is to deal with multiple medical issues simultaneously. It sounds like the leg has risen to the top of the list of things needing attention, and I hope that you get relief from this problem right away. Hugs and best wishes,

Karen

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register