Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 11 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I love Hystersisters the very most because of the special support. Not just people support , but also information , free booklets (!) and the nurturing atmosphere. All of these things add up to the support that I so badly needed and continue to need as I await my (not yet scheduled) TAH and oopherectomy. Thank you everyone for being here and continuing to pass it on to each new generation of Hyster
Sister !

Love ,
Holly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2009, 07:08 PM

Happy Birthday Hystersisters!

What I love about this website.....It is my sanity. It is like having good friends come to visit, a place where you can ask anything and know that you will be understand - its like a shoulder to cry on. It is there 24 hours a day providing a wealth of information and support and a place to share the same with others.

Well done! xxx
Unread 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Smile - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I love HysterSisters because of all the Sisters! We all have just one uterus and parting with it is an emotional and physical journey. As with most journeys, they are so much richer when we are accompanied by our Sisters! Thank you for a great site and Happy Birthday!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-04-2009, 08:10 PM

What I like the most about Hystersisters is the real talk from women who have been there! During the weeks pre-op and especially during the first two-three weeks post op when all the 'changes' were occuring in my body it was comforting to read what others had gone through. It made me not feel quite like a whiner! Thank you Hyster-Sisters!

TAH 6/8/09, one ovary left behind!
Unread 08-04-2009, 08:39 PM

What I love about The HysterSisters site is the support. The sisters at HysterSister has given me lot of advice, they listened when I needed to be heard and they cried with me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. The warmth given was even warmer than the advise my physician gave me in my opinion. All I can say is this is really sister love. Thanks for being there for me each and every one of you. Thanks for siting up on the late nights and early morning.

Ms. Sunshine

Unread 08-04-2009, 08:59 PM

I have been alone with out all of this wealth of information for 7 years and I have just found the hyatersysters! Oh what a happy day! I have heard and read a wealth of information and shared what I can about my hormone issues! Thank God I'm not alone anymore! Happy Birthday!
Unread 08-04-2009, 09:36 PM

What I love about Hystersisters?
What's NOT to love about Hystersisters?????
The thing I love most about Hystersisters is the amount of support I received after I had my hysterectomy. I had a longer than normal recovery time that was riddled with minor complications (adhesions, urinary tract infections, urinary problems, and pain) that for a long time I felt that I had made the wrong decision. Women on Hystersisters made time to listen to my issues and provided me with their experiences, suggestions, and lots of love and support.

Thank you for being here when I needed you - and for still being here!
Unread 08-04-2009, 10:01 PM

I love knowing that I always have a friend at hyster sisters. Whether I'm feeling scared and anxious, joyful and relieved, crabby or cranky - I can come to hyster sisters and someone will understand just what I'm going through. What a relief for my family and friends who try their best to be supportive but really can't match the kind of genuine caring that comes from sharing with a hyster sister who's been through it herself. Much love and Happy Birthday!!!
Unread 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Smile - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

What I love about HysterSisters is that I received such overwhelming support from everyone on here. It took me a full 17 weeks to recover and the Women here were with me every step of the way. It was very discouraging having that long of a recovery and the support I received from here helped me out a lot! I am enjoying my life more now than ever now that I have fully recovered! Thank you everyone at HysterSisters and Happy Birthday!
Unread 08-04-2009, 11:41 PM

O.K. I admit it ... I like all the smiley icons
Happy Birthday Hystersisters !
Thanks for being a life raft in the ocean of hysters!!!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register