Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I am new on this website, I have found alot to read...... lots of the answers to my questions were found here and real answers from real women. I find that I am not alone. Sometimes I think maybe my question is to dumb or I'm too embarrased to ask. Then I read on and find what I was looking for and know: no question is to small or too dumb to ask.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM

What I love about HysterSisters is that I have found out so much information about hysterectomies and other procedures that I can share with non-members.
Unread 08-10-2009, 06:36 AM

My favorite things are the people and the caring, compassionate sisters that support us through all of my, yours and every new sister who joins the site. You are made to feel welcome from day 1 and encouraged and directed to where to find the answers and and support for my/your crying spells in the middle of the night. I have found many friends who have helped and chatted alongside me ahead of me and even years behind me. But they are still here to give Hugs are we set off for the castle, a wrap around kiss and congratualations for Gb when they are born. I have been alone but never lonely because I have my hystersisters and always will. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Smile - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

I love HS because it is very informative to where I dont have to call the doctors office with all sorts of questions. I also like all the stories of others and what they are going thru. Its nice to have a site that other women are part of and we can all share the pros and cons of are hysterectomies, and we can all learn from one another. Without HS i am sure I would be very lost in my recovery and have so many questions about everything related to a hysterectomy. All i can say is thank you to those who made this site, and having me part of it. It has helped me out tremendously and I absolutely love this site!!!
Unread 08-10-2009, 07:01 AM

There are so many things to love about HysterSisters, but the most valuable, important, and wonderful thing to me is the caring, kindness, support, warmth, and sisterhood that comes along with the wise words from my fellow sisters. From pre-op to post-op, there were (and still are) kind words of encouragement and support! (Not to mention the occasional comedy!) I do not think I could have 'survived' my hysterectomy without my HysterSisters. This website is truly a blessing at a time I thought I would surely lose my mind!
Unread 08-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Thumbs up - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Happy Birthday!!!

I have only been here for a short time. So far, what I love about Hystersisters is the support and knowledge I have received from those of you who have "been there-done that". I also appreciated the free info book I got in the mail-ironically, it arrived the VERY same day I learned I would be getting a hysterectomy! Talk about good timing!

Thanks so much!!
Samantha
Unread 08-10-2009, 07:56 AM

what i love is that it helps me not be scared and i dont feel by my self any more
Unread 08-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Thumbs up - Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

My favorite thing about Hystersisters is that it exists!!!
I did not find Hystersisters until post-op so I missed out on a lot of pre-op info! This site should be required reading for anyone scheduled for a hyster.

I am most thankful for the endo support forum. I think at one point I would have truly lost my mind without it. I got lots of support and advice that helped me get my life back.

I like to drop by occasionally to see if someone is asking a question to which I can lend support. It makes me feel good to give back.

Thank You Hystersisters and Happy Birthday!!!!
Unread 08-10-2009, 12:43 PM

The wealth of knowledge that all of my "sisters" have. They were all a Godsend during the rough times, and I hope I can be the same to my "new sisters".

Unread 08-10-2009, 12:46 PM

I love that the sisters support you in taking care of yourself and not being a superwoman while you are supposed to be recovering. i would have tried to "do it all" at 4 weeks instead of being patient, had I not read this site.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register