Not feeling so good tonight | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Not feeling so good tonight Not feeling so good tonight

Unread 07-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Not feeling so good tonight

Woke up this morning and felt like a million bucks but hurting bad tonight. Belly button hurts insissions are tender, tired, feel I might of overdone a lil bit today. Took to much milk of magnisia and so had diareah all day bad mojo. Going to laydown in bed and hoping I feel better in the morning. Thought I had this in the bag this morning feeling lil discouraged tonight. Wish I could have pain meds early 1 more hour and counting. Thanks for listening ladies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Re: Not feeling so good tonight

It does seem to come and go the first week or two. Take it slowly and try to sleep. You will feel better in the morning, and enjoy it by taking it easy
Unread 07-20-2013, 06:06 PM

So sorry your feeling down. You sound like me yesterday. It does get better, as I am feeling better today. just get some rest. ((HUGS))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-20-2013, 06:10 PM

Sorry you are not well. This seems to happen to me as well. I will be feeling fine and then all of a sudden I'm hurting really bad and have to rest the rest of the day. It's quite frustrating taking two steps forward and one step back. I hope you feel better soon. Get some rest. (((hugs)))
Unread 07-20-2013, 07:50 PM

I know how you feel - I felt really good the first week, and kind of felt guilty for forcing myself to take it easy. The second week ended up being much harder than the first. It was so discouraging but I was really glad I had pampered myself the first week so I was rested and in the best possible place to face the challenges of the second week.

Even on the days you feel great, remember that your insides are still doing the important work of healing. Only do the bare minimum you need to do (shower, go from your bed to the couch, take short, slow walks) so that your body's energy can be directed at healing.

You will get through this! Good luck!
Unread 07-20-2013, 11:52 PM

U guys are awesome thank u so much raised my spirits knowing I'm not alone. Love my hystersisters as I lay here reading ur messages I cry and think how lucky I am so thankful I have u all to turn to. HUGS better days ahead.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register