Three days away. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Three days away. Three days away.

Unread 04-29-2001, 05:49 PM
Three days away.

Hi Brendaanne,
I want you to know that I am thinking of you and sending hugs your way. With all you are going through, you ALREADY HAVE helped someone else - me - in coping with all this pre-op stuff. I really appreciated the message you put on my post yesterday. How wonderful of you to offer support to someone else while you are in the middle of it yourself! I believe we will both be okay on our surgery day, May 2nd. I will be thinking of you!
Love,
CJB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2001, 08:23 PM
Nope, never found the needle

It is assumed that whomever loaded the surgical kit shorted it, but forgot to short the list. The doc said that they were crawling around on their hands and knees looking for it. Glad you are feeling better about this. Good to hear it. I will be praying for your safe surgery and comfort with the sleepy-time.
Unread 04-30-2001, 01:28 PM
Three days away.

Hey girl.. you are MY hero. I am still waiting for appointments and you are almost driving to the hospital! I am proud of you for standing up for yourself and getting everything done that needed to be done. It amazes me to read your posts and know that you are doing what I really want done, but have to keep waiting longer and longer!

You are right, worrying won't make it better or make it happen faster. But it is still ok to worry and if you weren't worried, we'd all have to worry about you! Did I use the word worry in that sentence enough times?

You take good care and yes, I will be holding you in my heart over the next several days, until I hear from you again. Everything will go smoothly, you take your time in recovering and getting back to us. I'm gonna miss you when you go over to the other side and no longer need the rest of us who are still waiting!

{{{HUGS!}}}
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-30-2001, 01:52 PM
Three days away.

[size=+2][font=hobo][color=deeppink]Of Course I remember you!

I posted on one of your messages, I didn't know you never got it. I'm so sorry!! HHHHmmm, now you have me wondering who I posted on. Poor woman probably thinks I'm crazy talking to her about her insurance...

I'm am so glad everything worked out...isn't it amazing how God does that?!

Well, I will be looking forward to hearing how your surgery went and how recovery is going. You are going to do great...It has been a long road, hasn't it?

One more thing, I'm sorry we missed you in the chat room. Our Chat Team has ladies scheduled to be in the chat room from 11:00am-1:00pm Weekdays and 8:00-10:00pm Every night of the week (CST)

Cant wait to see you sportin' that shiney new crown.

Love ya!
Renee
Unread 04-30-2001, 04:04 PM
What Next??????????

Now I lay me down to pray...
I hit another wall today!

I am going to post this on two threads because if I ever needed support, it is right now!

One day away from the big day.

I have had problems with scheduling, insurance and this morning I woke up to a case of the nerves that sent me into panic.
I prayed to God for peace and answers. I asked that he send me a sign.
I went for my second pre-op today with the urologist and as I am sitting in his office, I pick up a magazine and the cover says something to the effect of "DO YOU REALLY NEED THAT HYSTERECTOMY"???? Of course I ignored it hoping that it would go away. The doc came in just in the nick of time.
During the apt. He told me that my OBGYN would be doing the cystocele repair with the hysterectomy and that he would be doing a sling.
I was confused because my OBGYN said that my urologist would be doing the cystocele repair and the sling.
When I left the office, I called my OBGYN and they were as confused as I was. Said that the sling would fix the cystocele. Then, I was told that we had hit yet another wall. It seems that the assisting surgeon has hurt himself and will be having surgery himself. This puts him out for at least four weeks. Now, we are waiting for another assistant to pop out of the woodwork.
So... I don't know if you all should pray for an assistant who is qualified to do this type of assisting at the exact time and place with the same schedule as my surgeon and my urologist or if I have received way to many signs from God that this is not the right time to do the surgery.
I am almost starting to believe that my husband's vasectomy has failed and I am pregnant with a child that the Lord needs on this earth.... UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am ready to loose it girls!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register