surgery on 29th scared | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

surgery on 29th scared surgery on 29th scared

Unread 01-21-2002, 10:19 PM
surgery on 29th scared

i am having mine surg on the 29th scared wondering if i made the right decision... just looking for an email buddy to be scared with and go thru this experience with thanks vicki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2002, 03:52 AM
surgery on 29th scared

Memphisgirl,
You have come to the right place! Welcome to HysterSisters! I'm sure you will find the support that you are looking for right here. We will be with you each step of the way. Read lots and post your questions here in Pre-Op prior to your surgery.

Once you are home, the ladies in Post-Op will share their wisdom in having a successful recovery.

Your fears are VERY NORMAL. As you gain support here I'm sure your fears will be greatly reduced. Along the way, you will meet many wonderful women and you will have many e-mail buddies.

s to you,

Patty
Unread 01-22-2002, 05:49 AM
Heya...

I have an ear if ya need it , and these boards are GREAT for getting support.... please feel free to e mail me. Dandelion72@hotmail.com.

's

Jamie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2002, 05:51 AM
NERVOUS TO

I MY SURGERY IS FEB 12, 2002. YES I AM NERVOUS MORE THAN SCARED. I HAD FIBROIDS REMOVED 3 YEARS AGO. DR SAID I WOULD FEEL ABOUT THE SAME. BUT I DONT LIKE ANESTHESIA OR BEING IN PAIN.
WRITE TO ME
SLSMITH27@HOTMAIL.COM
SANDY SMITH
Unread 01-22-2002, 05:15 PM
surgery on 29th scared

hey vicki....i'll be your e-mail buddy...i'm the 29th too!!! have you done pre-op? mines tomorrow!
Unread 01-22-2002, 05:21 PM
surgery on 29th scared

I am right there with you but a day ahead (January 28). I am very scared - cannot stand pain either. If if wasn't for all the encouragement I have received I would have cancelled. Best of luck to you. Feel free to e-mail me if you like. Cathy
Unread 01-22-2002, 06:36 PM
+ re: pre-op

Ladies:

I'm having my surgery the same week and want to offer my email address as a contact for any who want to commisserate. I can be reached at dananotscully@airmail.net.

I had my pre-op visit done early at my doctor's office suggestion and it was a good thing as I had to get cleared by a cardiologist due to a borderline abnormal EKG.

Best of luck to all undergoing surgery this week and next!
Unread 01-22-2002, 06:55 PM
surgery on 29th scared

Vicki, my surgery is also schedule for the 29th, do all my pre-op on the 28th, you are not alone in being scared! But I look forward to no more constant pain! If you want to email me and share going through this you can reach me at swint@t-online.de
I'm having a TVA-BSO and a burch procedure, may have to do a TAV instead though, not sure if he can get the ovarys out vaginally.
Teresa
I look forward to hearing from you
Unread 01-22-2002, 06:57 PM
Re: NERVOUS TO

Quote:
Originally posted by SANDY SMITH
I MY SURGERY IS FEB 12, 2002. YES I AM NERVOUS MORE THAN SCARED. I HAD FIBROIDS REMOVED 3 YEARS AGO. DR SAID I WOULD FEEL ABOUT THE SAME. BUT I DONT LIKE ANESTHESIA OR BEING IN PAIN.
WRITE TO ME
SLSMITH27@HOTMAIL.COM
SANDY SMITH
Unread 01-22-2002, 08:17 PM
surgery on 29th scared

DEAR MEMPHISGIRL.

I AM ALSO HAVING MY SURGERY ON THE 29TH, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BE YOUR E-MAIL PAL,. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS BOBARBECK@AOL.COM. GOOD LUCK ON THE 29TH, I HAVE MY PREOP TOMORROW. I HAVE A TON OF ?'S FOR MY DOCTOR.
TAKE CARE AND FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME.
RATCHET

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register