Best Wishes to our June 20 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our June 20 Princesses Best Wishes to our June 20 Princesses

Unread 06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Best Wishes to our June 20 Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausyster
Wow, I really need to finish cleaning the house!

I also have to pack everyone's clothes, almost finished with the laundry. With 6 people, it's never-ending.

I have an annoying cough.

The hospital called today and I was just *sure* they were canceling. Nope, just confirming my latex sensitivity. Nerves are pretty frayed. Guess tonight is my last 'normal' night - tomorrow is the enema & milk of magnesia.

Good luck to everyone else!!!
They aren't making me do a bowel cleanout, I even asked. So, I'm going to do my own version tomorrow, lots of dried apricots and juice so that I don't have anything of note sitting in there to make a mess. LOL

I had my pre-reg today via phone, and tomorrow a call from a nurse via phone, and I should be ready to go!! I too have tons to do...no way am I going to get it all done, but I have teenagers and they can wash their own danged clothes and fix meals for a couple weeks without my help. Buncha lazy butts!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-18-2008, 04:43 PM

Good Luck to all of you!
Unread 06-18-2008, 08:48 PM

June 20th is almost here! I'm nervous but ready to get this over with. This will be my 3rd pelvic surgery in less than a year and hopefully my last one for a very very long time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-19-2008, 07:16 AM

Best wished to all my fellow June 20 princesses

I started getting really anxious yesterday at my pre-op appt. at the hospital - but I actually felt better after I met with an anthesiologist and saw where I'll be going tomorrow morning.

I'm really scared, because I've never had any major surgery before and I'm getting a TAH - but I'm just looking toward the finish line and the reward at the end - No More Pain

So my prayers are with all my fellow princesses for a quick and painless recovery.

And a big thank-you to everyone who posted in this thread to wish us luck
Unread 06-19-2008, 04:59 PM

Good luck everyone. I am soooooo anxious right now. Plus trying to chug down the magnesium citrate is making me gag. Its taking me forever to drink it.

Hope everyone has a quick recovery!
Unread 06-19-2008, 07:12 PM

BIG HUGS to each of you Get some good sleep tonight, and whatever's not done yet - let it gooooooooooooooooooo.
Unread 06-19-2008, 07:29 PM

I can't believe it's here already!! It seemed so long ago when I scheduled this and BAM it's here!! Had a really bad case of nerves yesterday but worked all day and my friends there really helped keep me positive!! I even got through the magnesium citrate without any problems...doc said get it really cold and just chug! Surprise!!! It went down OK!

Best wishes and hugs to all my sisters out there! Lots of prayers and love going out and will meet you on the other side!!

Vickie
Unread 06-19-2008, 09:33 PM

Man, I had the awfulest day/night trying to get things done at work and etc. I'm exhausted and I really intended to stay up until midnight to get that last bit of diet coke in my system so I don't get TOO bad of a caffeine headache before my surgery. I know, sounds silly, but I know my body...and it's going to miss the morning cocktail of diet coke and prozac! LOL

Maybe I won't need the prozac after this...who knows?? LOL

I'm just anxious for this to be over. The hospital called today and moved my surgery up from 11 a.m. to 10:15 a.m., and even that extra 45 minutes early made me feel better. I've changed tampons so many times today that I lost count. All I know is I bought a box of 18 yesterday and there are two left in it and I think one in my purse. I own't miss that if nothing else!!
Unread 06-19-2008, 10:02 PM
Princess Petunia

Petunia is not kikken it!!!I am too sick to do anything. I was working until I started passing out and I am too weak to even drive. They put me on mega doses of harmones to stop the bleeding but it is making me ILL!!! I had a uterine biopsy on Mon.6\16 and that was worse than giving birth to three children!!!! I am scheduled for surgery on July 1 If I make it that long. If you hear of a woman using a gun to force a gynocologist to do a hyterectomy that will be me!!!!!I have been dealing with this since 1997. Help!!!!!!
Unread 06-19-2008, 10:18 PM

Believerchick,
God was very near to me while I was in the hospital and I know He will be faithful to you as well. God Bless.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register