guess its getting its last revenge | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

guess its getting its last revenge guess its getting its last revenge

Unread 01-28-2008, 12:08 PM
guess its getting its last revenge

Guess what showed up today?? AF!! 8 days before my surgery. Guess this is its way of getting one last "stab at me" I could seriously scream!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2008, 12:13 PM

Oh, Missy. I don't mean to laugh, but I know exactly what you're saying. 2 days before my surgery, I started bleeding. I swear, my uterus knew it's hours were numbered so it wanted to get it's say. Good luck!
Unread 01-28-2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyhairlady
Guess what showed up today?? AF!! 8 days before my surgery. Guess this is its way of getting one last "stab at me" I could seriously scream!!!!:
I know this feels so frustrating....but just think in a couple of weeks you won't have this problem. Just hang in there a little longer and you will be ready to live your new life. I will keep you in my prayers..God bless you.

Faith
TAH on Dec.5th. due to large fibroids,enlarged uterus,heavy bleeding, and severe anemia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-28-2008, 05:38 PM

Oh Missy, I hear ya. I've had 3 periods this month, each more painful than ever! Ten days and I'm off to the Castle. I am sooooooo ready!
Unread 01-28-2008, 07:39 PM

Funny - this started as one of the BEST cycles I've had in over a year. A normal amount of bleeding, no cramps ..... I thought my uterus was trying to bribe me ("oh I'll be goooooooooooood, I promise ! I promise !!! don't cut me out, please please - I PROMISE !!!"). But now its the 6th day of bleeding with no end in sight, so now I'm thinking like you - its revenge ("oh REALLY !? take THAT ! and THAT !!!! I'LL TEACH YOU !!! I'm NOT going down without a FIGHT ! got it ???").

Hang in there ladies - we'll win the fight !
Unread 01-28-2008, 07:59 PM
hi

Same thing here. 2 days before my surgery there she was...as firse as ever. Well that was it for my bf. Here i am 2 weeks later and all i had after surgery was 3 days of light staining thats it! I'm sorry...but i'm so happy. Denise.
Unread 01-28-2008, 08:05 PM

lol- it's got to be uterus secret lives, LOL
I was actually re-thinking my surgery, til the second day of bleeding and it was SO bad !! PAIN- OMG it was AWFUL.

So- needless to say, when I went to the hospital and they said to remove the clothing, I requested the lovely hospital panties because it was so bad.

I think "they" know, lol....it's seems a popular trend that they all get their last say
Unread 01-28-2008, 09:37 PM

I can so relate! My surgery is next Monday. My period is supposed to arrive next week, and so I've been excited that my surgery is probably 2 days before my period is supposed to arrive. For me, my MAIN reason I'm having this surgery is pain. My periods aren't super heavy, but the pain is unbearable. Well, normally, the pain starts about 2 or maybe 3 days before my period, so I've been expecting to have pain the day before my surgery.

But, it's a week before my surgery, and I've been in pain all day.... the cramping has started a WEEK early! Oh my goodness.... I have not felt good all day, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be feeling like this all week... anyway, my husband made a good point tonight. He told me that this is a sure sign that I'm doing the right thing.

Well.... I guess my uterus is just getting one last jab at me! Soon it'll ALL be over!
Unread 01-29-2008, 09:11 AM

i'm just hoping it's over by Sunday so i can have "some fun" before surgery!! HEHEH
Unread 01-30-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnnDe
Funny - this started as one of the BEST cycles I've had in over a year. A normal amount of bleeding, no cramps ..... I thought my uterus was trying to bribe me ("oh I'll be goooooooooooood, I promise ! I promise !!! don't cut me out, please please - I PROMISE !!!"). But now its the 6th day of bleeding with no end in sight, so now I'm thinking like you - its revenge ("oh REALLY !? take THAT ! and THAT !!!! I'LL TEACH YOU !!! I'm NOT going down without a FIGHT ! got it ???").

Hang in there ladies - we'll win the fight !
Well, now I'm on day EIGHT of my period and still no end in sight .... unbelievable !!! It really DOES seem that they have their own little minds, doesn't it ?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register