My C.T. Scan Results. - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

My C.T. Scan Results. My C.T. Scan Results.

Unread 02-28-2003, 07:12 PM
My C.T. Scan Results.

Dear Jennimarie: I am so sorry for the pain both you and your family are going through. It sounds like you have a great attitude which always helps the treatments that you need. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please let us know how you and your family are doing. We are all here for you.

LaDonna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2003, 09:07 PM
My C.T. Scan Results.

((((((((((((Jennimarie))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry about your news. I'm sending prayers your way. You have a great attitude and that will make a difference.

ConnieW
Unread 03-01-2003, 02:44 AM
My C.T. Scan Results.

Dear Jennimarie,
I Say, when the going gets tough, the tough get on their boxing gloves(ok, and maybe the wig we didn't thind about)! I can hear it in your post. Get the wig. Get ready. Wig Out. You are going to do everything possible to fight, and get ready for it.
I'm rooting for the Jennimarie Team!
Go Gett'um!
Love, Sue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2003, 03:39 AM
My C.T. Scan Results.

I am so sorry to hear your news - my thoughts are with you - you sound strong

Remember to take support from wherever you can - emotional and practical, you'll get through this
Unread 03-01-2003, 07:00 AM
I'm joining

Put me on the jennimarie team! You go, girl!! Things will happen so fast you won't have time to hardly think. And before you know it you'll be better!! Well, perhaps you'll notice the process. But you're building a pretty good cheering section.

Go Jenni!!

Joselle
Unread 03-01-2003, 07:31 AM
My C.T. Scan Results.

s to you, Jenni...

Lots of prayers and love coming your way....keep your head up, girl!

Tess
(another Brit!)
Unread 03-01-2003, 04:17 PM
prayer

I am brought to tears, as i read your story. jennimarie. but I do
believe in miracles, and my family has recently experienced one. My brother jim, who is 47 is an RN. He contracted hepatitis C 7 years ago, and became very terminally ill. The effects of his medication caused leukemia as well as many other metabolic and immune problems. No of us believed he would survive through December, as his heart would quit beating, and he would stop
breathing. Over 6.5 years of his illness, I never asked God to heal him, I only prayed for his will. In november, I broke down and begged him, for a miracle, cure him or take him quickly, as I was very rapidly falling into depression. My brother has 4 children and two grands. two children are only 12 and soon to be 14. the others are adults. Now, there have been many prayers lifted up for this man and our family, through our church, his church, friends and family as well as someo f his medical
staff. In December, in fact about the 10th, his birthday is the 11th, he was given a clean bill of health!!!! Not only is the hepatits in remission, it's gone, no evidence it was ever there.
There is no leukemia, and he is through with treatments. He is still recovering from the physical breakdown of muscle and metabolism effects, andis pretty careful as immune system is just getting back to par, He continues to serve as a Nurse, and has never quit, works for the VA. He also is in the reserves, and has been highly decorated for his service overseas in the past, and
lifeflight. I am going to pray believing in miracles of miracles through our Lord and Savior that He will heal you. I am going to make a committment to pray for you daily, and I am sure others will join me. I pray for comfort and encouragement and the annointing of the Holy Spirit on your medical teams, and that you too will enjoy a full recovery.

Love in Christ
ray:
Unread 03-07-2003, 11:25 AM
My C.T. Scan Results.

Having a lot of trouble getting this new server to work right--see post below! (this one wasn't supposed to be here) And I notice I'm not the only one who can't get the smilies to work right, as well. When you hit the 'p' key to put on a 'pray' smilie, you get the one sticking his tongue out--I got the same problem trying to put on a princess smilie. What's going on?!
Unread 03-07-2003, 11:32 AM
My C.T. Scan Results.

Jennimarie,
I just said a prayer for you and yours, too. What a horrible shock--I felt it in my heart as I read your post. And I checked out your bio, to discover you share my DS's birthday (different year). Please keep us informed.

JudyB,
What a wonderful event! Thank you so much for sharing that in a place where so many of us need hope and faith now. Your brother sounds like an incredible person--so do you! God bless you!
Unread 03-07-2003, 12:21 PM
glad to hear

I was so touched to hear from you, and hope you are encouraged daily. I have been praying for you, and have shared your story with some very close friends who I believe will pray also for you and your family. Please know that all things are possible with Christ, and if you willl believe, you can recieve it, and It only takes two to stand in agreement, praying in His name
and it will be done. I hope that each day, to replace the fear of the unknown, that He blesses you with peace, and happiness.

I hope you have a good weekend

Love in Christ
Judy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register