Special Request | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Special Request Special Request

Unread 07-24-2002, 12:35 AM
Prayer Request

I posted under the special prayer requests, but just in case you all don't go there, I wanted to post a message here too.

I desperately need all your prayers. Not only for a successful operation and speedy recovery, but also for the courage and strength to carry on. A miraculous healing from everything that ails me would be so wonderful.(go to the special prayer requests if you want to know more)

I will also keep you all in my prayers too.
I really love these forums and everyone has helped tremendously.

Thank you so very much!
Gentle s to all,
Polly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2002, 04:05 AM
Special Request

Dear Polly,

I hope that you can feel the love and concern that all of us here have for you. Feeling scared and nervous right now is pretty common, but I am concerned about you. Please call your minister or priest or counselor and tell them that you are feeling this way. Have you talked to your doctor?

In your other post you mention that there will be no-one with you after surgery. Most hospitals have a social worker on staff who may be able to offer some suggestions. Have you let your family, friends, co-workers, church members, etc. all know that you are having surgery tomorrow, and that you may need to call on them?

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are.

's

Karen
Unread 07-24-2002, 04:43 AM
Loving arms around you

Dear Polly,

My special prayers for you will be that you will find someone close who can be with you before you go into surgery, and who can be there when you wake up in recovery. If someone in your circle of family and friends cannot be there, then I'm going to ask that God find someone at the hospital who will stand in for them, to hold your hand and give you hugs before and after your surgery.

I'll also pray that you have a complete and restful recovery.

Gentle S,
Katrina02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2002, 05:35 AM
Oh yes

Oh yes !You will be in my prayers big time - with all us hystersis's , you'll never be really alone! Lots of gentle s
My big is now 2 away!
Unread 07-24-2002, 05:36 AM
Special Request

I am praying for you. Yes I agree talk to the hospital Social Worker for support. I to will pray that someone will be with you for the surgery. When I had my c section Iwas so scared and my child's peadiatrian (spelling?) held my hand until I was under. It was so calming and I am forever greatful for him.

My prayers are with you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register