Rescheduled for the second time!! Arrrrgggghhhh! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Rescheduled for the second time!!  Arrrrgggghhhh! Rescheduled for the second time!! Arrrrgggghhhh!

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Rescheduled for the second time!! Arrrrgggghhhh!

I was originally suppose to have my surgery on Jan 21 2014. Get to hospital....get hooked up to IV's then they come in and reschedule because they want me to get a clearance from a cardiologist.....ok....get the clearance....rescheduled for Feb. 4, 2014. Go through my magnesium citrate diet.....yuck, all stress again, get to the hospital for them to tell me they had changed my surgery time for two hours earlier and no one had bothered to inform me.....GREAT! So now it has to be rescheduled for Feb. 7, 2014. Are you ******* kidding me????? Is the Universe trying to tell me I really shouldn't have this or what????? Holy crap! Suppose to be having one because of super large fibroids....I am thinking they are trying to make me skip the surgery and go straight to the morgue with all this added stress!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Re: Rescheduled for the second time!! Arrrrgggghhhh!

Have you spoken to your doctor's scheduling department about this? This should not be happening.
Unread 02-05-2014, 11:44 AM

Oh yes I did, and the hospital as well!!! I am sooo not looking forward to the magnesium citrate AGAIN!!! This is just getting beyond ridiculous! If I don't laugh about it...I will be crying....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2014, 11:53 AM

I'm shaking my head here. This is ridiculous -- NO ONE should have to put up with two reschedulings like that, and the second one because of their bureaucratic screwup! *hug* Can't wait to see you in the post-op forums.
Unread 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM

Well, at least your "pipes" will be clean as a whistle.
Unread 02-05-2014, 12:16 PM

Thanks much!, and That's for sure.....! Might not even have to drink it tomorrow.....just the thought is already making me gag!!! )
Unread 02-05-2014, 12:24 PM

Oh my goodness. I am sorry that this has happened to you. Laughter is an amazing coping skill sending you a
Unread 02-05-2014, 12:25 PM

Thanks much!
Unread 02-05-2014, 01:02 PM

Oh that would be incredibly frustrating. I'm so sorry. I just had mine rescheduled because doc had a conference to attend that somehow didn't make it to his calendar. They pushed me out to Feb. 14, but JUST called me and said they found a way to squeeze me in this Sunday. Yikes! That's only 4 days away. Getting excited.
Unread 02-05-2014, 01:45 PM

I am sorry that you ended up getting rescheduled but in the long run, things might work out better for you. I was rescheduled twice for a hemorrhoidectomy recently and the third date turned out to be much better for me. I was originally booked for the end of November, then a week later and then the first Monday on January. I was glad to be able to let my body heal without the stress of Christmas shopping, wrapping and delivering gifts, meals and so on. January was a clear month for me in terms of my calendar so it worked out really well for me. I hope that the same thing happens to you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register