Sore Breast! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 10-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Sore Breast!

Can I just say that my nipples hurt. When something brushes over them they are so tender. I read that this comes along with menopause, anyone else experiencing this? I can't imagine my husband trying to touch them, he's tried and he knows better now. But I can't imagine when I get clearance from my doctor how it will feel (nipples that is, I don't even wanna thing about sex!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Re: Sore Breast!

Mine too! But I'm at the point in my cycle where I would get sore. (I have a period tracker app-- useless now -- lol)

I kept my ovaries, did u?
Unread 10-14-2013, 05:24 PM

No, I don't have my ovaries. I never ever had sore breast (except when pregnant) before! Oh the joys of menopause!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-14-2013, 05:49 PM

I'm sore everywhere BUT my breasts. Wanna trade? Lol
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:10 AM

I have had the same problem. I had breast augmentation over a year so and since the hysterectomy my breasts feel like I just had augmentation again. Very very tender. .. hurts to have a shirt against them. I kept my ovaries. What's this all about? Will it Go away?
Unread 10-15-2013, 08:41 AM

Mine get really sore and it seems to happen when I would normally have a period, hope this doesn't last long, I'm six weeks post op.
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:03 AM

I had same as you - LAVH/BSO - on the 24th. Was just searching to see if anyone else had this pain. Good to know I am not alone or crazy (well at least not about this ) ). I got a hormone shot in the hospital, so I am assuming it is from that. I was already very close to menopause before the surgery. Hmmm.. Will definitely ask my dr about it at post-op visit (not until the 11th) especially now that I know I am not alone!
Unread 11-03-2013, 05:27 PM

Mine started hurting last night when I was trying to go to sleep and yes I said trying cause I can't even sleep as if the insomnia wasn't bad enough now sore boobs, and a lot of pressure down below and stabbing pains through different parts of my abdomen this to me is getting to be a little annoying, but like the rest here I'm glad to have you all and to know I'm not going crazy
Unread 11-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Thought I was the only one . My boobs are more tender than when I was pregnant . It took 3 weeks but it seems to have let up . Im 5 weeks PO after a complicated TVH that turned into a second surgery 24 hours later to fix bleeds and was transfused with 5 units of blood . There is light at the end of the tunnel , i would just like a better glimpse .

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register