Scared and confused... surgery postponed due to pregnancy (possibly ectopic) - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Scared and confused... surgery postponed due to pregnancy (possibly ectopic) Scared and confused... surgery postponed due to pregnancy (possibly ectopic)

Unread 07-18-2002, 06:05 PM
Congratulations, Larisa

I hope everything goes well for you and your little one. When will your baby be due?

Please let us know how everything goes. You're welcome to still hang out with us if you want.

Best wishes and lots and lots of s for the new mommy-to-be.

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2002, 09:10 PM
Congratulations!

How exciting! Do you know your due date? Please keep us informed about how you and the baby are doing. I say a prayer for all my pregnant friends every morning and I will add you to my list.

s,

Diane
Unread 07-18-2002, 09:46 PM
Scared and confused... surgery postponed due to pregnancy (possibly ectopic)

How fabulous! This is the best news I've heard in a long time!!! I'm so excited for you. What a miracle. O.K. now pop those vitamins that your doctor prescribed and feet up lady!
Pamper, pamper and pamper some more.

I've had two children with my fibroids. If I can do it, you can do it! We'll be pulling for you. Please post to let us know how you are. Now you will be reading different books and visiting different sites...don't forget us!

I'm just so happy for you Larisa, you deserve this little baby.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-18-2002, 11:23 PM

{{{{Larisa}}}}

Congratulations to you. What a miracle.
Please keep us posted on how you & baby are doing.
I have my own little miracle baby, when I was pregnant with my 4th child. I was told that I had an ectopic pregnancy, my Doctor wanted me to take a pill that would abort the baby, and I had a feeling that I should not do it, so I didn't. So my Doctor did surgery to remove the ectopic pregnancy, but when he got in there, there was no baby only cycsts. There was no sign of a baby when he was in there or on the ultrasound. A week or so later, we did another ultrasound, and there she was. Months later when he delivered her, he said now this is not an ectopic pregnancy.

Please stay with us, we would love to follow your pregnancy with you.

Love & s
Unread 07-19-2002, 03:41 AM
Hellllllllllllllooooooooooooooo

Congrats we will be for you. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. I am sure you are scared but thrilled. Enjoy the whole experience.

Take care of yourself and your baby.

Once again Congrats!

Unread 07-19-2002, 04:18 AM
A BABY :-)

Wow
This ia such great news!!! I was just satching up on posts an found a true miracle
So glad for you and dh. When are you do? Will be praying for safe pregnancy for you.

Wendy
Unread 07-19-2002, 05:10 AM
(((((Larisa))))))

Oh wow. How cool is that? Exciting. Congratulations!!!!!!

As Shashi said, you are still welcome to hang out with us. When is the baby due? I am just overjoyed for you. I just think this is great news.

I really and truly hope all goes well and soon you will be holding your new baby.

No doubt you will be checking pregnancy/birth sites, but hey, don't forget the friends you have made here. I hope you still drop into chat and keep us up to date on your progress.

All the very very best wishes to you and your family.

Huge, huge hugs and regards
Unread 07-19-2002, 06:17 PM
Mucho thanks

Yes, yes, yes... of course I still want to hang out with you all! ;-) I have printed out this thread to show my husband the wonderful and encouraging messages from you ladies. Thanks again!!
Anyway, I'll keep you all posted and see you in chat.

Larisa
Unread 07-19-2002, 07:47 PM

Larisa, Congrats!!!!!!!!!! This is GREAT news. Oh, honey, I am so happy for you! I wish you all the best. Please let us know how your pregnancy goes.......God bless you!

Emily
Unread 07-19-2002, 08:39 PM
Congratulations

for you and your "new" family !

WOW ~~ what an amazing story ~~ God does work in mysterious ways! You have truly been blessed with a miracle ~ congratulations to you and your husband ! Please keep us up to date on your pregnancy ~ you have made many GREAT friends here and we want to keep you around ! I know the fibroids may cause some problems with this but in the long run it will all be a wonderful experience ! Take care of yourself !

GREAT BIG S to you, your hubby and your new lil one !

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register