escaped from my warden!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

escaped from my warden!!!! escaped from my warden!!!!

Unread 10-07-2000, 05:02 AM
escaped from my warden!!!!

well ladies, I did it!!!!!! I had my LAVH-BSO on 10-3 and am feeling great!!! Everything went well including the hospital stay. Had very caring nurses that treated me like a queen. I did not get sick from going under and that was a big relief I have had some minor bladder problems but I think they are working themselves out ( taking antibiotics for a UTI). To all LIW, if you are anything like me you are probably saying that the sisters here are only saying waiting is the worst part as not to scare you. Well, I am here to tell you that they are 100% right!!!! I feel like a new woman. I do get tired rather easily but other then that I feel like I could go out dancing (dont worry hubby wont let me lift a finger so I know dancing is out 2 lol).Once I get more energy I will post my very positive story. I had to escape hubby to come and type this(he is treating me like i could break LOL).( puter is downstairs). Thanks to all the ladies that helped me with my fear. You are all in my heart

with much love and gratitude,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-07-2000, 05:11 AM
Glad to see you made a GRAND escape!

So glad you made the escape from the hospital and your protective husband. I'm a little concerned about that part of my upcoming surgical experience as well. I'm a single gal, very much independent, and my MOM is coming to stay with me for "at least a week". Oh well - not sure she won't be more permissive than the passle of friends that'll be checking up on me either - guess I'll have to adjust to a little loss of freedom just 'cuz I'm loved. I guess I'll live!

Hope that recovery stays as good as it is now!
Unread 10-07-2000, 05:48 AM

Hi, ladies! I am happy for you - It is encouraging to hear from women who are doing so well! Don't over do it I think it is hard not to when you are feeling so positive. Best of luck!
Syd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-07-2000, 05:24 PM

Welcome home Mary! I'm so glad to hear that things went well for you. I'll look forward to reading about your experience. It's nice to hear, too, that your DH is taking such good care of you. From what I've read here, not all the Princesses are so lucky.

Get lots of rest!
Carol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register