Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes! Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

Unread 08-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Re: Birthday Contest! My Favorite Thing About HysterSisters - Multiple Prizes!

What I love about hystersisters is all the women who are willing to help and share information and encouragement with each other. They say information is power and I have become so informed here about what I am going through and what I can expect.
Thanks to everyone for all the nice words of encouragement and helpful suggestions as we face these changes in our bodies.
I am so glad this site is here to help me as I face my surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2009, 06:42 PM

Hystersisters gave me a lot of comfort and needed information when I decided to have a hysterectomy! Whenever I felt a need for companionship, I knew I could get on the website and find it!

After awhile, it was also very comforting to be able to share information with others who were just starting out on their journey through their hysterectomies.

I don't know what I would have done without this greatl website filled with wonderful, caring women who have been through the same thing that I have!

Thank you hystersisters for all that you have done for us these past 11 years!!

May you have many, many, more years!!!

Lynn

Unread 08-03-2009, 07:25 PM

Online Support is my favorite thing.

Last year on August 2nd I went to the emergency room. I had a huge cyst on one of my ovaries. My OGBYN knew it was cancer!!
It was not. Thank the Lord.
It took a couple of weeks for me to feel like going online for some support. I Found HysterSisters. The info I found here was wonderful.
This site gave me an idea of what I could expect in the future.
I appreciate all of the people who responded to my
posts...who gave me the best and worst case senarios.

I am feeling better right now than I have in years, have recovered completely from my surgery(except for the scar) and living one day at a time because you just never know what LIFE has in store for you.

I have a wonderful OBGYN who has a great 'bedside manner' and has prescibed me patches to stick on my back side that makes my life wonderful! ha ha

I want to thank HysterSisters for the website and all of the support and information that they provide.

My 78 year old Mother nursed me back to health physcally but HysterSister nursed me mentally.

Jan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-03-2009, 07:47 PM

The love and support shown to cyber friends!
Unread 08-03-2009, 08:28 PM

When I found Hystersisters I was just schedules for my TAH. I had just moved to a new city 6 months earlier and didn;t know very many people.
This site saved my sanity. Everyone who posted was a special "friend" to me.
Unread 08-03-2009, 09:26 PM

What I Love about the hyster site is all of the valuable information you can read about. I wish I would have found this site before my surgery but it was great to have afterwards. I have made alot of distant friends on here and I love to play the games as well. I have been coming here for 3 years now and I hope I have helped some of the women who have needed comfort and answers. Thanks for making this a GREAT site Kathy!!!!!!!
Unread 08-03-2009, 09:27 PM

When I heard about this site "HYSTERSISTERS" just a few days before my TAH I never thought it would be so helpful and supportive. It wasn't even a week before I came and checked this site out and I thank god I did. You sisters are awesome! I always got answers to my questions and every answer I received was right on target from my gas pains to my insomnia. I was so relieved to know I wasn't the only one who was going through that. It's been seven weeks today since my surgery and all I can say is "THANK YOU" for being here for me. I'm doing great and I know I have you sisters to thank for that. I also love the games they play on here. A BIG HUG TO YOU ALL. Take care & God Bless.
Unread 08-03-2009, 09:30 PM

I love the fact that im not alone!!! Someone out there knows what im going through and it makes me feel so much better. I know that if I have any questions that you guys will always be there to help me out!!! Thanks and Happy Birthday!!!
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:24 PM

When I have been scared about questions that have come up in my mind or things that people have said to me, I have been able to receive quick responses that eased my fear.

Thank you Hystersisters! You’re awesome ladies!
Unread 08-03-2009, 11:19 PM

My favorite thing is the wealth of wisdom and knowledge this site has. It has helped me more than my DR. It has helped me when I had to choose life or death. It has hekped me to understand what was wrong with me. I had partial hyst with removed overies. She left my cirvix Thank you very much.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register