LOL Crying at a show I have seen so many time before. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

LOL  Crying at a show I have seen so many time before. LOL Crying at a show I have seen so many time before.

Unread 03-18-2007, 11:46 AM
LOL Crying at a show I have seen so many time before.

LOL. Sitting at home by myself for the first time since surgery. Healing fairly well, got into a sneezing fit today and ouchhh...Did have a heck of a hot flash that woke me up but par for the course if guess. So I was sitting here reading through the posts trying to prevent the overwheling desire to visit the craft store or WalMart. My husband would kill me if he found out I went driving on the 1st day he left me
alone. . Anyways was watching TV and the movie Pay It Forward came on. Now keep in mind I have seen the 10+ times. OMG I cried and cried like I have never seen the dang thing. What a message, if we all could take just little time out of our day to do something nice for another, imagine the word we could live in. Anyways, guess it is just post-op mussiness. LOL. Well off to clean my insicions, have a little ooze to one. Take care all.
Terri
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2007, 12:02 PM

I think we all seem to be more weepy after surgery. I have seen the movie also and cry. I wish everyone in the world could watch that movie and just maybe have a little less violence. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Unread 03-18-2007, 02:23 PM

I cry if the neighbors dog barks. Know what you mean, it is weird yet seemingly normal for us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2007, 02:32 PM

I did the same thing! I watched the Pay it Forward around midnight last night I think, LOL. Hubby came in the room and just looked at me...then he looked at the tv and saw the part at the end with all the candles and just shook his head. Then he said "I've seen this before....Isnt it the one where you cry for no reason and cant stop?" LOL, that got him a dirty look and then I went to the bathroom and tried not to laugh aloud....I think the reason we do this is because our hormones are all out of whack....I will be glad when I can watch a movie without crying again....I cant even watch crime dramas without crying for the hurt when I have watched them for years....even the repeats!!! LOL. I do agree that if everyone watched this movie we may be able to have a nicer world....
Unread 03-18-2007, 03:48 PM

What a fabulous movie! I honestly think those who responded to my posts, questions and fears a year ago "paid it forward" for sure. I remain grateful ...
Unread 03-18-2007, 06:14 PM

I, too, love that movie. I watched it when I was home recovering after surgery....6 months ago. I seem to cry easy at a lot of stuff on TV since surgery. For a while, I couldn't watch surgical shows....I would cry and cry. My husband said it was because it hit close to home.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register