I want to appologize - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I want to appologize I want to appologize

Unread 03-15-2001, 05:41 PM
I want to appologize

I'm impressed Amethyst.... I STILL haven't figured out my VCR!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-16-2001, 12:28 AM
Kudos to Susan

Susan...your apology and the responses to it are a perfect example of why I am proud to be a Hyster Sister! These days it is rare for a person to stand up and acknowledge responsibility let alone say "sorry" when things go wrong! I also agree with those who said it isn't your fault in that you didn't goof, or go to sleep on the keyboard, or insert the back up disk in backwards...it sounds like one of those cosmic crashes that just happen...
Keep up the good work and hooray for spell check!!
Unread 03-16-2001, 05:04 AM
Aw Gee...

No apology needed! Heck, if we survived a hyster we can certainly handle a computer glitch!!!! Thank you for all of your hard work, Moxie TAH 2/16
Unread 03-16-2001, 05:25 AM
I want to appologize

Susan,

I, too agree with all the others. With all the support and information we get from this site, what's a little glitch? It's like anything else, you have to take the bad with the good. The good almost always outweighs the bad - especially on Hystersisters.com Thank you for all you do.

Cindy (TVH/BSO 3/1/01)
Unread 03-16-2001, 06:40 AM
we are in cyberspace!

Up there with all those awesome stars and comets!
I sent my brother some gifs for his website and he kept saying they didn`t come through. I kept blaming myself, assuming I was doing something wrong. Guess what? Three months later he opened his e-mail and there they were! They were just floating around someplace, enjoying the journey until they finally decided to show up. Talk about snail mail....heehee!

kaatie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register