im back ,,,and boy oh boy alot has changed | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

im back ,,,and boy oh boy alot has changed im back ,,,and boy oh boy alot has changed

Unread 08-27-2005, 11:14 AM
im back ,,,and boy oh boy alot has changed

Hey everybody , i hope some of my friends i met here last year are still here i lost internet after my hyst lasy may and havent been back since because of it but alot has changed, i got a new man in my life who is more supportive then the jerk i had before , and i didnt get ovaries out last year but , had to this past june which aggrevated me cause they should have taken them before but where im young they didnt want me to go through menopause so soon , but i started having problems with ovarian cysts to the point i was in pain all the time so they finally took them out , that was june 21 ,this 2005 , and i still have aches and pains i was told u heal faster after 2nd but i dont know , and my 3 little insc sites are still sore especially one on left side is this normal?????????? ive missed this site so much cause was so helpful when i was new.......thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2005, 12:56 PM

Welcome back!! Sorry to hear you had to have 2 surgeries to take care of your problems. I can't help much with your aches because I am only 2 weeks post op myself, but I would think it would take longer to recover after your second surgery because 2 surgeries over the course of a year is a lot of trauma for your body to take.
Glad to hear you found someone supportive. My boyfriend has been really sweet but he only understands so much. I am so glad I found this website, it has been a lifesaver. I have been on it a lot over the last month but not able to do much else anyway. Sharing experiences with others who have been there is wonderful! I know I am not alone in this long recovery. I hope everything works out for you!
Unread 08-27-2005, 01:26 PM

Welcome back - sorry about the 2nd surgery - I have one ovary left and my doc is hoping it really behaves as it would be a real pain to take out...

Just enjoy the new jewels added to your crown and let your new BF pamper you like crazy while you heal!

Hugs!

Shauna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2005, 01:28 PM

BACK, I am sorry that you had to go thru a second surgery. I am glad that your life has changed for the better, we all need someone supportive in our lives. Just continue to take it easy. I wish you the best.
Carol

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register