Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses

Wishing the Best in Surgery and Recovery to

EGRANT, maryn, peacelily, auntflower, humanbeingblog, glitteringglory, whatsup, WINTERANGEL, PointerSister, Sunny29, Heidi Urness, PhoenixTattoo, RoRo44, witchywomen17, jazzerwood64, bjstewart, Deliteful, oceanisler, SexiYaYa, PrincessLMH, czf, Hunnechyle, happyg, carmack, TexSteph, grasshopper1, mpoppins, CharlieSue, Nicole F, LindaJoan, KickingStones, rcjc40, khoga, mcandice, ajjones, LisaB63, bslaugh, marker, ernmll, erh381, akwright, velvet8083, Runner Gal, jht, Wonder womb, caltexbhb, ihatecancer101, pebbles1962, reader1

Don't forget to pamper the princess!

We will see you on the Post-Op Forum when you are home.

Note: We've created a thread for you in the post-op forum based on your hysterectomy date for you to update your progress. However, if you have a question or need for support, be sure and post your own thread to receive support replies.

Another important note: Be a part of our circle of support! Please plan to return to the pre-op forum to answer questions for our pre-op sisters! The pre-op gals need your experience to help them as they plan for their upcoming surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Re: Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses

I'm sending my very best wishes as you head to the castle! I hope you have a very smooth surgery and recovery!

Deb
Unread 10-03-2010, 05:56 AM

THANK YOU! Starting Day one of a two day bowel prep...yuk! I will be so glad for Tuesday to get here...gimme some good drugs to calm my nerves and make me sleep! I have been cleaning and getting things ready...and not sleeping at al
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2010, 01:15 PM

Good luck to all of our October 5th sisters!
See you on the other side!

Becky
Unread 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM

Thank you, I can't begin to tell you how helpful hystersisters had been. I haven't been able to sleep lately and usually end up falling asleep in the wee hours reading from all my sisters on this site. Comforting in this very difficult time in my life. Trying to get things in order here at home and calm my nerves as much as possible. One more day.
Unread 10-03-2010, 11:51 PM

I haven't been sleeping either, that will be one good thing when we get to the castle at least a little while to sleep until we are on the other side of this.
Hang in there, so glad to not be alone in this.
Unread 10-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Best Wishes to our October 05 Princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERANGEL View Post
I haven't been sleeping either, that will be one good thing when we get to the castle at least a little while to sleep until we are on the other side of this.
Hang in there, so glad to not be alone in this.
Thank you for letting me know you ladies are having trouble sleeping and have been busy prepadring things at home too! I have been VERY emotinal the last few days....so NOT me! My children are grown and I'm single....so feeling quite alone these days...just me and my faithful doggie My mom will kinda of be around but she has health issues and I can't ask too much from her. She had an emergency hysterectomy after my brother was born....at the age of 24. She was able to keep her ovaries though. As for me, everything must come out due to the endometriosis, adenomyosis, and adenomytosis...and I'm on my third course of Lupron now....just tired...and tried all kinds of treatment over the past 20 years! I didn't expect this to make me so emotional....peace & blessings to eveyone!
Unread 10-04-2010, 04:58 AM

Thank you for well wishes, I will be working til about 4 hours before surgery, trying to keep my mind off the whole thing. My kids are rallying around me, the oldest one taking care of the youngers and the youngest son being there for me at the hospital. I will do my best to get everything on the list done before going to the castle... but won't stress if there's dirty dishes in the sink! I am nervous and scared for pain, I hope for excellent pain management and caring nurses. I will take a big basket of goodies for the nurses so they like me! Hope that helps....
Unread 10-04-2010, 10:41 AM

Best wishes as you head to the castle.
I hope that all goes well with your surgery and recovery.

Unread 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM

Thank you for the well wishes. Thanks to all my hystersisters, I feel pretty calm right now (probably won't when I get to the hospital!). I've been reading and reading on here since April ( I balked big time about surgery). You all have been such a blessing to me in my time of need and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
God Bless!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register