12 Amazing years! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Beyond the Land of Hyster

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

12 Amazing years! 12 Amazing years!

Unread 09-13-2016, 02:28 PM
12 Amazing years!

Hello Dear Friends,

I received my hysterversary notice this morning or I wouldn't have remembered this date today. I so appreciate the reminder to think back and be grateful for all I have come through and moved beyond.

For me I am whole and healthy and look back at the difficult years that preceded my hysterectomy with a perspective won by perseverance in the face of each difficulty, the passing of time and the help of many of the wonderful women here, some who remain and some who have moved on.

Never lose heart, keep seeking the answers you need and find other women who can listen, support and help you find what you need to know to overcome. It is worth the time and effort you will put into the endeavor. Since you are here, reading this you are in a good place to do just that.

Once again thank you Hystesisters for all the encouragement, information and the many, many hugs that I have experienced here for the five years I spent with you. I will never forget the time we spent together and all this website has meant to me. I wish you all the best life has to offer.
Rita
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Re: 12 Amazing years!

Rita,

It's great to hear from you. The fact that you needed a reminder to remember the date must mean you are doing well, and that can only be a good thing. Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from those who are doing well so many years post op.

Unread 09-13-2016, 03:48 PM

Rita!
It is good to see you! I am happy to hear that you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by to check in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-13-2016, 04:25 PM

(((Rita)))!!

So good to see you back and hear that you are doing well. I'm like you in that I never remember it's my hysterversary without the email reminder. That's a good thing, I think!

Sending all best wishes to you!

~April Dawn
Unread 09-13-2016, 08:52 PM

(((Rita))) So glad to hear from you and to know that you're doing so well! Outstanding! May you enjoy continued good health and happiness!
Unread 09-14-2016, 02:38 AM

(((Rita)))

It's wonderful to hear from you and that life is treating you well! Long may it continue!

Best wishes and many

Unread 09-16-2016, 01:31 PM

It's great to hear you are doing well! I wish you well for each and every coming day!

Unread 09-17-2016, 03:44 PM

Rita! Its great to hear from you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register