Why is this happening!?? i just cant take it anymore | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Why is this happening!?? i just cant take it anymore Why is this happening!?? i just cant take it anymore

Unread 05-14-2004, 07:31 AM
Why is this happening!?? i just cant take it anymore

i woke up this morning feeling kind of good. even after starting a bad period the day before. right now i feel like screaming and crying, i am bleeding so much, but only when i stand up! it almost pores out of me. i sit and hardly anything. i understand the gravitiy thing but god its hurting.

my surgery is in 4 days, i started that stupid insert gel last night. i hate putting things inside of me that isnt made of flesh, its to painful. i have bled heavy for the last few years passing large clots but this is so different, i guess its a punishment from the uterus or something! hey your taking me out, one last fling before i go?

i am sitting here crying like an idiot, i dont know why i am doing it either. and its not making me feel any better either, guess its another pity party. i'm really tired, tired of all of it. i am so scared even more today than i was yesterday. i have been having chest pains since yesterday evening, i guess its panic attacks who knows. sorry sisters, i feel like i am falling apart right now.

the last few days my moods have been worse, my poor MIL i always pick on her (not in front of her) when i get this way, please god forgive me for it, she is a wonderful woman.
i am so sick of whining and complaining and i cant stop it, its like i dont have control right now. anyone got any ideas on what i can do these next few days before my castle run?

sorry i am so sorry.......i think i am going to go lay down or dig a hole and hide i am so embarrassed when i get like this, forgive me ladies.....i just need some help please..........i feel like i am losing it...........god bless you all
Bibz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-14-2004, 07:34 AM

Okay darlin'... take a deep breath and read the bottom line of your post...

"This too shall pass..."

And it will. We ALL get like that. The pain is horrible, the stress is horrible, and what else can we do except cry. It WILL be okay and you WILL get through this, because you are stronger than that nasty Aunt Flo

We all love you!

Theresa
Unread 05-14-2004, 07:38 AM

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. You might want to give your doctor a call about the bleeding. I know there is a shot (some kind of hormone) they can give you to slow down the bleeding. My doctor mentioned this to me but I have not had to get the shot yet.

I hope you feel better and please know that you are not alone.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register