Some call it a cult | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > HysterSisters Fan Club

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Some call it a cult Some call it a cult

Unread 05-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Some call it a cult

Read all about it here:

Some call it a cult!

What do you think? Comments?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Some call it a cult

Wow! 243 responses. It was HILARIOUS!! Oh my--the women were tres amusant, Kathy. It truly is a C.U.L.T.
*Tell us, did anyone ever have a bonfire? Hee, hee, hee....
Unread 05-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Some call it a cult

As I sit at my computer late at night, whenever dd or dh come in the room, they just say, "And what are the sisters up to now?" There's nothing to be done -- I'm beyond help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-31-2007, 07:27 AM
Some call it a cult

Wow..What a trip down memory lane that Cult Thread is. I was exactly 11 days post op when this thread was started. I remember it well, and remember enjoying popping in each morning to see what all had happened over the night. And all the names of all the members that were so active at that time. Again..wow.

Oh..and over 6 years later..I'm still in this Cult! And I still love it.
Unread 08-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Some call it a cult

That cult thing cracks me up!!!! I went to lunch with a friend and she refered to it as a cult, and told me as long as you all didn't make me shave my head, we wouldn't have to have an intervention.

Whatever it is, I thank God for it everyday, I could never have gotten through it with out all the wonderful ladies here.
Unread 08-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Some call it a cult

This would make a great movie... It´s people with not much imagination who can think of such a thing. They should watch more comedies. For me it would have been much harder to get through the hysterectomy without Hystersisters. I thank you all one more time.
Unread 08-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Some call it a cult

I don't know why it's called a cult...just because I have an overwhelming urge to shave my head and pass out flowers at the airport after I post on Hystersister.

Speckla
Unread 08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Some call it a cult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckla
I don't know why it's called a cult...just because I have an overwhelming urge to shave my head and pass out flowers at the airport after I post on Hystersister.

Speckla

I'll meet you there!!!
Unread 08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Some call it a cult

Your clippers or mine, baby? :
Unread 10-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Some call it a cult

Hey in this busy world -- we do not have the option to have coffee at the dinner table and talk with our friends like our mothers or grandmothers did.

If we can visit via the computer to someone who understands -- then I have joined a fantastic cult.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register