Milking it??? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Milking it??? Milking it???

Unread 10-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Re: Milking it???

Jealous!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2010, 09:46 PM

I have a funny one for you....my 13 year old stepson went to his mom's 2 days after my surgery and told her he thought I was "milking it"!! I can excuse him bc he is 13. Your sister-in-law...whats her excuse? And what's it to her anyway???
Unread 10-13-2010, 11:45 PM

HECK YES! We should all be milking it! We deserve every bit of pampering that is coming our way, even on days I am feeling 'better', I will let my DH, sons, and mom do whatever I need them to! I double dare someone to tell me that I am 'milking' anything! :P
Unread 10-14-2010, 03:13 AM

Hey! We are all princesses! Let's milk it with regal dignity.

Your SIL would probably die of guilt if she knew the storm she sparked. Forgive her then get her do a big 'chore' for you, maybe she just wants to be involved?
Gem xx
Unread 10-14-2010, 03:54 AM

Our SIL's must be related. It is really none of her business and she needs to stay out of it. Do what you can do and let your husband to the rest. I am 12 weeks out and still tire easily some days, so DH is still doing some things for me. Listen to your body and don't over do things. Only you know what you are capable of doing.

When it is all over you and hubby need to do something to celebrate your recovery and his dedication to seeing you through this time of healing.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register