Hair Thinning/Thinner? Looking Frumpy? Try This New Shampoo/Conditioner! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hair Thinning/Thinner? Looking Frumpy? Try This New Shampoo/Conditioner! Hair Thinning/Thinner? Looking Frumpy? Try This New Shampoo/Conditioner!

Unread 05-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Hair Thinning/Thinner? Looking Frumpy? Try This New Shampoo/Conditioner!

Hi Ladies - since the "big event" over 6 years ago I have been struggling with my hair. First it started falling out, then it seemed like every hairstyle I tried looked awful. It was flat, no body, no shine and was a mere shell of what it was. I resigned myself to it just being yucky the rest of my life. Well, lemme tell you about this new line of a very affordable and well known/trusted name product I just discovered... it is DOVE PRO-AGE shampoo and conditioner. Dove has developed a new line of products for mature women. Now, even though all of us aren't ready to enter the "mature" category, just the fact that we've had our hysts makes our bodies that way in some respects. Back to the shampoo... my hair feels and looks fuller. I love touching it! My husband asked me if I did something to it (and that in itself sold me!) At any rate, this is the first time in 6 years that I haven't looked in the mirror and seen yucky. For about $4.50 it was a bargain considering all of those high priced products that didn't work for me, or that had some pretty awful side effects. Dove has other Pro-Age line products as well like body wash, lotion and deodorant, which I haven't tried. Good luck ladies! I hope that you have the same positive results that I did!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Hair Thinning/Thinner? Looking Frumpy? Try This New Shampoo/Conditioner!

Thank you for the tip, I've been having the same problem. In fact I was thinking of trying the Dove shampoo/conditioner that you suggested. I'll call for a free sample.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register