Pain and Sadness | Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pain and Sadness Pain and Sadness

Unread 08-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Pain and Sadness

I have been having a painful pulling feeling. After Ibuprophen I feel better, but it scares me to think that something else might be happening. I also want to share the loss of my dad with my "hystersisters" that have followed my threads about my stressful year with my parents. He passed away on Friday morning, we believe he passed to heaven at home, the paramedics worked very hard. Please say a prayer to help me get through this week.
Hugs,
Kathleen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Pain and Sadness

Kathleen,
I am so sorry about the loss of your father. I'm sure he is looking down on you from heaven right now. I won't say I know how you feel because I don't, but I am sure you are in a lot of emotional pain right now. We'll be praying for you.
Unread 08-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Pain and Sadness

Many !! My thoughts and prayers are with you! Just remember all the good times you've had, and know he's in a better place now.
As for the pulling feeling..it might just be your muscles healing, but, if it keeps bothering you, call your dr.
I know this is a stressful time, but just remember, we're all standing by you, holding your hand.
Rest when you can.
I'll be thinking of you.
Hugz
Bernadette
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Pain and Sadness

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I hope you can take comfort from the support you find here.
Unread 08-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Pain and Sadness

Kathleen,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. I lost my Dad 8 yrs ago after a year long struggle with lung cancer. I know how hard it is to loose a parent. There are not may words of comfort, but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jean
Unread 08-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Pain and Sadness

Kathleen, I'm so sorry about your Dad. I lost mine in 1999 after a short yet intense battle with lung cancer. I still miss him daily and wish I had him back, but the sadness does get less painful. It's a difficult person to lose, that's for sure. Take extra care of yourself and lean on those around.

39 yo, TAH + LSO 6/24/05
4 years of uncontrollable bleeding/clotting & one cyst-infested ovary.
Unread 08-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Pain and Sadness

Kathleen: I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Sometimes it's a blessing to have a family member released from their pain and daily struggles even though we will miss them terribly. My brother passed away on Christmas eve from prostate cancer. He tried to beat it for over a year, but it finally became too much.

Take good care of yourself and your family members. You are all in my prayers. Hug each other often.

Hugs,
Patti
Unread 08-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Pain and Sadness

Kathleen, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. If your tummy doesn't feel better, please do see your dr and let him know what you have been going through. Very best wishes and to you.
Unread 08-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Pain and Sadness

I'm so sorry for the loss of your father. I lost my father Sept.23, 2004. This past year has been rough because it was a sudden death, not expected. It's an emotional roller coaster. I had never lost a parent and the feelings run so deep when it's your dad. God Bless you and your family, I will be praying for you.

Susan- tvh 6-9-05
Unread 08-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Pain and Sadness

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Mine died 7 years ago and I still miss him terribly, but the pain gets duller over time.
Your surgery was the day before mine. I still get some painful tugs and some days just have to go lay down for a while. It does ease up if I don't overdo it. Does it get better if you rest? If not, I'd call the doctor.

Kathy

Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register