CONTEST! Week 3 Happy Birthday Contest! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Community - HysterSisters > Monthly Poll (and occasional Contest!)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

CONTEST! Week 3 Happy Birthday Contest! CONTEST! Week 3 Happy Birthday Contest!

Unread 08-13-2012, 07:50 PM
CONTEST! Week 3 Happy Birthday Contest!

During the month of August, HysterSisters will be celebrating 14 years online! This week's birthday contest happens right here on this thread and its simple to enter! You are eligible to play (and win) if you are a member of HysterSisters.com!

Here's how it works:

1. Reply to this thread.
2. Tell us where you would like to go for your birthday - where and why!
3. Give us the scoop on where and why!

Monday, August 20th we will choose a winner at random.

This Week's Prize:

The Bath and Body Gift Set (value $16.99!)

Read more about The Bath and Body Gift Set (value $16.99!)

Don’t be upset if you don’t win. We are doing a contest each week in August to celebrate our birthday!

How to enter contest:

Reply to this thread telling us – Where you would like to go for your birthday and why?

Multiple Winners Selected:

Every Monday - at random - I will use the randomizer to select a post as a winner. I'll reply on the thread to announce a winner - and we will continue on throughout August with a new contest thread each week!

And because my attorney requires the rules: This contest is void where prohibited by law. Your chance to win is based on the number of participating member's replies. ETA: HysterSisters.com staff members are not eligible to win a prize but we invite them to participate in this thread!

Okie, let's get started!

NOTE: Replies that do not follow contest rules will be removed. In other words, please reply only with your response
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Re: CONTEST! Week 3 Happy Birthday Contest!

I'm not eligible but I'll start -

I would LOVE to go to Europe for my birthday. Particularly I'd love to go to England for an extended visit - and then I'd love to head to Italy for a visit to museums and to Switzerland to sit on a mountain top and look at the gorgeous little lakes.
Unread 08-13-2012, 08:43 PM

Too many places I'd like to go! Right now though, considering my Birthday just passed on the 10th, I'd like to go somewhere relaxing, a secluded beach with plenty of sand and shade so I can relax.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-14-2012, 03:48 AM

I always wanted to sip Champagne in Champagne France, for my 30th birthday. We have driven through and the countryside is gorgeous. Birthday came and went last week and due to work no France, but maybe I can go visit while recovering from surgery in a few weeks.
Unread 08-14-2012, 04:15 AM

I would like to go to Amsterdam for my birthday. I grew up in the Netherlands and my birthday is on Queensday. It's a national holiday and a big free market in amsterdam that day. Fun!
Unread 08-14-2012, 06:58 AM

Where I would like to go for my Birthday next year since mine was Aug.9th LOL.. I would love to go to 2 places... 1st stop Anne Frank house then Aushwitz. The reason is because I love Anne Frank she is the core of life during WWII. She was and is an inspiration to anyone whom has read her dirary. Aushwitz because ... well during my visit with my family over the weekend... I found out a part of my bloodline. And I would love to go and just take in the what how and why. And write. And then as for my 2nd part of my vacation...Australia .. near the outback... but not too far in... still close enough to the beach. I love the accent of the Aussies and there is also a history there I would love to see as well. If you ever saw the movie Rabbit Road(?) I think that is what it is called.. it's so sad how people can be so nasty. There again.. just follow that journey from capture to escape to home again. And write about what experienced. I love writing... I love history...and trying to put myself in someone else's shoes and see life how it was and hope for a better tomorrow. All of our Ancestors suffered one time or another... and I feel it is important ... the more you learn ... the more you will know and try and understand.
Unread 08-14-2012, 08:57 AM

My dream is to go to the Charles M. Schulz Museum in Santa Rosa, CA. I'm a HUGE Peanuts fan and I would love to spend one birthday with fellow Peanuts collectors.

My birthday is Nov. 5 and my surgery is scheduled for the 7th ... don't think I'll be doing that this year!
Unread 08-14-2012, 12:07 PM

I'd love to be a glamorous 1930s lady, like in the Agatha Christie stories, just for one day. I LOVE those clothes and everything about Art Deco.

Cheers

Eeyorepace
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:18 PM

I would love to go to Ireland to see my family "roots" from my Dad's side. I have always wanted to go there and once I found out part of my family was from there it has become a fixture on my bucket list.
Unread 08-14-2012, 01:40 PM

I would like to go to Australia and New Zeland. Beautiful places to add to my passport. But maybe not on my birthday in June. Maybe in October when it's a bit cooler.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register