Swelly belly and Bathing suit season | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Swelly belly and Bathing suit season Swelly belly and Bathing suit season

Unread 06-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Swelly belly and Bathing suit season

Took the kids to a waterpark last weekend and I wasn't to happy about the Swelly belly. Nothing like a swelly belly in a swimsuit . I have been avoiding it every since poor kiddos I've made every excuse not to swim at the pool.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2007, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setrimacoky
Took the kids to a waterpark last weekend and I wasn't to happy about the Swelly belly. Nothing like a swelly belly in a swimsuit . I have been avoiding it every since poor kiddos I've made every excuse not to swim at the pool.
Miracle Suit, Baby...I buy them on eBay...Spiegel also has some "hold that tummy in" bathing suits on sale...

You still "pooch" out, but you look oh so much better!
Unread 06-23-2007, 10:24 PM

Thanks georgiadawg I would much rather have a pooch then the pregnant belly. I started getting the swelling in January I have had a few people ask when I'am due.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2007, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Thanks georgiadawg I would much rather have a pooch then the pregnant belly. I started getting the swelling in January I have had a few people ask when I'am due.

OH MY Goodness!! People can be so mean!!

I hadn't heard of the miracle suit~can it lift the booty as well?? I tend to stay away from public pools and have a small wading pool in my yard. My kids are old enough that I just drop them at the pool and go sit in the privacy of my yard. (they are both teens so they don't want mom cramping their style). They are both great swimmers (took them to swim lessons as little ones) and I trust that they will be fine alone at the pool.

I used to be very self conscience about my scars all over and the pregnant look before I had my liver transplant (my liver weighed over 12 pounds~so you can imangine how big I was). I am sure that people that didn't know me wondered how many kids I had since I waited on the list for 3 years before transplanting and looked ready to deliver the whole time!! Anyway~the point to that story is that I now show off my scars (they are my battle wounds~proof that I am a fighter and a survivor) and I wear a bikini!! Although like I said...since my kids are older no one sees me out in it!

Sorry got to rambling again...darn the pain meds!!
Unread 06-24-2007, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Coming from the chick who looks about 5-6 months preggo for about 2-3 weeks out of the month, I NEVER ask women when they are due, unless I can tell she is is about to pop and she's rubbing her belly with love and admiration! You know the "rub" ~all preggo women do it!!!

Some people can be so clueless! You should have told them your due July 9th...
Unread 06-24-2007, 08:36 AM

It was pretty horrible to be asked that..From people I know my DD soccer coach and a coworker.
Itty-I love your confidence! Your amazing and have such a great attitidue..I love that you wear a bikini..You go girl!!
Georgiadawg-I like it official due date is 07/09/07.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register