hip pain any one ? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

hip pain any one ? hip pain any one ?

Unread 07-23-2010, 10:50 AM
hip pain any one ?

this might seem like a weird question but about 3 days ago my hip stated hurting like very near my groin right under the left side of my inscision , when Im still i cant feel it , but when i try to walk stand or go from standing to sitting I feel like " a barbie doll that some one is trying to snap the leg off of .. does that make since you know like when i kid takes the barbies leg and breaks her like a whish bone .. any one else expierince this ? should i call dr or just keep trying to walk it off . last night was horrible and I could barely go from the couch to the bed without wanting to cry out .. i guess its posible that i twisted my hip some how and it just needs to pop but its been so many days now im starting to worry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Re: hip pain any one ?

I am still having trouble with my left hip & sometimes I think it is going to go out from under me. I do not know if it had anything to do with the surgery but that is when it started. I have had every test there is & they cannot find anything wrong. I am over weight & I think it is due to that. I just got a pillow to use between my legs at night & I swear it is helping. It may just be that you are sleeping differently? That is what it is looking like it is for me. Best wishes to you!
Unread 07-23-2010, 04:47 PM

I think I would call my doctor. It is definitely possible to have pulled your leg but I would call just to have it checked out. In the meantime, try to rest, elevate your leg if possible, use ice or heat if it helps. Try to see if there is a way you can change positions without having it hurt. Then try to remember what worked (that was tough for me with a hamstring pull). It can really hurt if you pulled your muscle but maybe the doc can give you some suggestions. Hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2010, 07:42 PM

i think i would put in a call, just to be sure....
Unread 07-24-2010, 09:58 PM

I developed pain in my right hip. . 2/10 went to ortho he did a mri found inflamation and swelling.I had no problems before. mri also showed i had a mysterious pelvic fluid. just had 2nd surgery to drain it. its was from bowel irritation and scarring.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register