pre op tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

pre op tomorrow pre op tomorrow

Unread 01-11-2005, 11:30 PM
pre op tomorrow

hi girls,
I have my pre op visit tomorrow and am very nervous. My hubby is fast asleep and I am wide awake. I am anxious to hear from the dr. as to what to expect and all but I sure wish I could sleep tonight. I am in severe pain all the time so I'm looking forward to the surgery. But tonight I'm a bag of nerves and sick to my tummy.
Surgery is in one week, any advise for me??? This sure will be a long week if I can't sleep.
Thanks for any and all advise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-11-2005, 11:38 PM
pre op tomorrow

If you are really having trouble sleeping you can ask the dr for something to help you out.

In our Pre-Op Hints (click here)
you'll find a list of suggested questions to ask the dr at your appointment.
And in the Post-Op Hints (click here), - you will find great advice that will help you to get through your recovery.

It is a nerve-wracking time, no doubt about it.

try to do things that occupy your mind as well as your body, and if you can manage, do a few things to pamper yourself this week - get a facial or a massage, something that helps you relax.

take care
Unread 01-11-2005, 11:53 PM
pre op tomorrow

Dear pooky286,

I'm in the same boat. My hubby is fast asleep and I am wide awake and can't get the surgery off my mind. I have less time to wait than you but have not slept well in weeks due to nerves and pain.

This waiting is the hardest part of all. Thank God for this web site and the support that can be found here. We are all walking in the same shoes.

Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery. We will all be praying for you.

Susan

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register