Had Pre-Op today for mondays surgery | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Had Pre-Op today for mondays surgery Had Pre-Op today for mondays surgery

Unread 08-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Had Pre-Op today for mondays surgery

Hey well the Pre-Op wasn't that bad they took a lot of blood and told me to be at the hospital at 4am for the surgery to start at 8 in the morning. They did tell me that I don't have to drink the yucky stuff but they will have me to the enima and the douche when I get there. They also gave me some stuff to take a bath in the night before. They did not take any x-ray's but told me that all my vitals were good. I'm nervous but I'm better today than I have been the past week. Today I have been doing laundry and DH gave the dogs a bath. Now all that is left is to figure out how we are going to do the am thing on monday morning with DD and DS. But I'm sure that we will get it all figured out. I wish I could just sleep for the next few days or at least till it was over. I haven't been sleeping lately so maybe I will get some soon. Good thing is I have almost quit smoking.

Kassie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Had Pre-Op today for mondays surgery

Hi Kassie,

My Pre-op is next Wed. the 1st. I too am nervous and not sleeping well. My biggest worry is the hospital stay. I worry that DH wont be able to get son off to school on time, remember to pick him up from school on time, get him to bed early enough,
are these crazy worries or what? I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Look forward to hearing how all went when you get home.

Kim

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register