Thank you all! Finally, I'm off to the castle tomorrow. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thank you all!  Finally, I'm off to the castle tomorrow. Thank you all! Finally, I'm off to the castle tomorrow.

Unread 09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
Thank you all! Finally, I'm off to the castle tomorrow.

Well Ladies, I want to thank you all for your support and for this website. I am soooo glad I found this site when I first found out about my hyster. Although I havent posted that much, except for my hysterical freak out post a few days ago..lol, I learned so much just by reading everyone else's post and replies and all the info posted on this site. OH yeah, and let me now forget my princess package that I ordered with my sleepshirt, mug, book and crown - LOVE IT!

So I am off to the Castle at 10am and my puncture is at 1200. I just took my cleasing shower with hybecleanse (sp) and finished my bowel prep earlier this evening. Oh, that was aweful but "this too shall pass", literally and I am starting to feel a little better now after getting quite ill.

After my melt down the other day I am much calmer and at peace with this decision and with whatever happens tomorrow (meaning whatever the DR needs to remove including my ovaries, etc.....hey, as long as he leaves my brain and heart I'm good to go! lol). My family is here from NJ to help with my 19mos old daughter and my husband is doing what he can to make me comfortable (he even went out and got me some lemon ice after I said I wanted some). I think the toughest part of all this has been the waiting. And the toughest part today has been not being able to eat anything while my parents brought all this great food from Jersey, OMG, and then that darned bowel prep.

Well, I will write in a few days once I am home from the castle and keep you updated. I wish you all the best with many hugs and thanks.....and blessings!

Stephanie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-24-2006, 07:54 PM

Prayers are with you scarbelly. We're going through this all together..you are not alone.

See you on the other side

Hugs
Unread 09-24-2006, 09:20 PM

I'll keep you in my prayers. May all go smoothly for you.

S S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2006, 05:39 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Unread 09-25-2006, 06:00 AM

Good luck today with your surgery! This will all pass so quickly. If I had to do this again, my focus would be (upon waking from recovery) getting through the 1st 2 days because its considerably better after that.

See you on the other side.

Julie
Unread 09-25-2006, 06:29 AM

Best wishes for a uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Take care! Melanie
Unread 09-25-2006, 08:53 PM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Mine is next Tuesday, I'll be waiting on your update.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register