5 weeks post op i have a yeast infection a bacterial infection in my stomach and ... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

5 weeks post op i have a yeast infection a bacterial infection in my stomach and ... 5 weeks post op i have a yeast infection a bacterial infection in my stomach and ...

Unread 12-22-2005, 10:06 AM
5 weeks post op i have a yeast infection a bacterial infection in my stomach and ...

and i have severe acid reflux ...this recovery is like a roller coaster ...i start feeling good then bammmm i start feeling crapy with something else ...i am hoping the bacterial infection in my stomach has nothing to do with my hysterectomy (TAH) my regular dr said it doesnt so i am a little relieved i have a yeast infection and my doctor gave me a cream to insert in my vagina for 7 days i am only 5 weeks post op can i use that ???my regular dr says yes ..i tryed paging my gyn but he didnt call me back yet...the acid reflux is so bad i thought i was having a heart attack when i take the medication for that after an hour i feel so much better...as far as the surgery itself i feel wonderful still a little sore but no more pain i thank god for that....since my surgery i have been praying every single day which helps me alot i was getting panic attacks hopefully they went away they only happen when im in my husbands car havent been in it so on friday or saturday i will see hopefully not ...its a bumpy ride recovering but i guess when the recovery is over i will feel alot better thats what keeps me going...and parying helps so much... i never prayed so much in my life and all i ask god for is for me to get better and keep my family and friends safe and healthy ...well i hope everyone is recovering well and those of u going to have the surgery good luck and when u are recovering do what the doctor says even if u feel better it will help u recover better...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2005, 10:12 AM
5 weeks post op i have a yeast infection a bacterial infection in my stomach and ...

I'm at 5 weeks too, and I feel like I've been set back a week or two. I was feeling great, and did something, I'm sure, that I wasn't supposed to. Now I'm hurting again. I thought that I would be perfectly well in another week. I guess this is still going to take a long time.

39 Daisies
Unread 12-22-2005, 02:43 PM

I am 5 weeks post op too and Have had my share of ups and downs. The downs always caused crying episodes and thinking the worst. I hate feeling that way. I had an infection in my incision and now I have a bladder infection. I do know the medicine the doc put me on for the incision infection gave me horrible indigestion. I just made sure to take the meds with a full glass of water and take a pepcid 1/2 hour before meds. That seemed to help. Hang in there, I feel your pain.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register