4 weeker | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 03-18-2005, 08:36 AM
4 weeker

Doing great pain gone.I do believe this was a great idea .still get really tired alot but what ya expect. hope everyone is also feeling better at week 4! Good luck to all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2005, 01:08 PM
4 weeker

I'm 4 weeks too!! Feeling better physically - my body reminds me once in a while I had major surgery but overall pretty good. (swelly belly and all comes and goes - mostly comes) I'm back in jeans!!! They're a little big so they work. Just twinges here and there. I'm still all over the place emotionally but we're working on that! Glad to hear you're doing well! Continue to take care of yourself! Happy Healing
Unread 03-19-2005, 10:17 PM
4 weeker

Hi surgery date sister!!! I am also 4 wks as of Friday and feel darn good. This choice for surgery was the ticket for me!!! Bk to work prt time last week and as of Monday, I am bk in the swing of things. Been doing more and more around the house(obviously not spring cleaning or anything, but vaccuuming, and the things I couldnt do for so long). The only thing left is S E X!!! Sort of scare and intimidated abut that, but I am sure DH will be patient with me, as he has been great through all of this-he knows I am nervous about the first time and my DR appointment is fast approaching so I will keep you posted on that outcome!!!! Congrats on your healing well and keep resting and going, resting and going. I find the little power naps are the best for me at this point in my recovery-they keep me chugging along and whenever I feel the need for one, when I get home, I lie on the couch a little and then I am all ready to start over again!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register