Best Wishes to our Thursday, July 24th Princesses! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our Thursday, July 24th Princesses! Best Wishes to our Thursday, July 24th Princesses!

Unread 07-23-2003, 04:42 AM
Best Wishes to our Thursday, July 24th Princesses!

Thursday Princesses-to-be

All the very best wishes go with each and all of you as you head to the castle.

You will make wonderful princesses and look beautiful in your new crowns I'm sure.

Remember to follow the princess mantra of rest, drink and walk a little often and you can't go wrong. Be good princesses - Walmart will still be there in a month or six weeks time. No early shopping trips for the new princesses.

May your surgeries be uneventful and your recoveries smooth.

Hugs and regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-23-2003, 08:01 AM

Good luck with your surgeries ladies and may God bless you all!!!!! See you on the better side.........

Emily
Unread 07-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Thank You!

Thank you all for all of your good wishes and prayers. You all have helped me so much through this whole thing, and I know you will continue to do so throughout my recovery. I was totally freaked out when I found out a month ago that I would have to have a TAH/BSO, and I don't think that I would have kept my sanity intact without you!

Good luck and swift recoveries to all of my 7/24 sisters! We'll talk on "the other side!"

Kathy
Unread 07-23-2003, 09:06 PM
The Last Supper

Thank you fellow sisters for all your prayers and well-wishes. This site has been a blessing through all of this - I never would have even thought of all the questions I've had!

Well, almost midnight now - no more food or bev, but the thirsty is really what gets me. I spoke to my Dr today and she said since I've never had abdominal surgery before, there is no need for bowel prep or fasting. I ate lite anyway, though. Okay, lite for a big fluffy girl like me. Having one of the worst periods that I can remember in a few years - quite a send-off!

Fellow 7/24 sisters, I'll see you all on the other side. No matter what the universe has in store, I have to keep remembering that things are where they should be. Peace and love.
Unread 07-23-2003, 09:14 PM

Well, I'm almost ready.

I got good news today. Our insurance is great - only have to pay $15 for the surgery doctor - $250 for the hospital stay - and $15 each time the doctor visits me. Plus, every room on the OB/GYN floor is private - no extra charge!

I got everything but one done on my list of "to do's." Just returned from a massage, so it's off to bed - gotta be there at 6am.

See you all once we're done with this. Good luck everyone. And thanks to all those who have given their support.
Unread 07-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Well wishes to fellow July 24

Thanks Ladies for the all the good wishes. Am hitting the sack now. You're all a great bunch of Ladies and We'll we'll all do just great.!!!
Love, Bootsies

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register