I feel so alone ... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I feel so alone ... I feel so alone ...

Unread 07-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I feel so alone ...

Is there not ONE person going through this? Seriously? I feel so alone....

Terry Scared in Idaho
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Re: I feel so alone ...

tainith

I'm sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed right now.

Since the Neighborhood forums are intended for topics unrelated to surgery and recovery, we've moved your thread to the Pre-Op Support forum where you'll find all the other ((sisters)) awaiting surgery. I'm sure it won't be too long before they start sharing hugs and experiences!

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to check out our <link> Pre-Op Page which is packed with information.

I'm sending positive thoughts for your surgery and recovery!

Unread 07-28-2011, 03:36 AM

Tainith,
You are not alone! This place is full of people who are here for you and experiencing the same kind of thoughts you are. It is natural to be afraid. I too was afraid but the more I read, the more I became comforted. Hang out here for a while, maybe you will find some comfort too. Good luck on the 2nd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-28-2011, 07:55 AM

Before my surgery, I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. Hystersisters is filled with women who have been through it or are going to be going through it as well. Any questions you have, I'm sure you'll be able to get a reply. We are all here for you and will be with you as you go through this. For the couple weeks leading up to my surgery, I was scared to death. I was panicking...I even had a little breakdown right before going into surgery. We are here for you!

Laura
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:03 AM

I am sorry you are feeling so alone. If you want to ask any questions,things you are unsure of or really nervous about, go ahead and ask. Sometimes getting questions answered helps a little bit. I found reading on this website helped calm alot of my fears. Fear of the unknown. I tried to find out as much as I could before hand. We are listening and are happy to help. Noelle
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:46 AM

You are not alone Tainith! I promise! I'm scheduled for 8/5 and have had nothing but major speed bumbs getting there and I have to say, it has been so very stressful, draining, emotional, just pure h*ll.

Hugs to you, type out your fears and concerns and sometimes it helps. I have to say, this is the scariest stuff I've ever been through, especially when my Dr. says it is possible for me to go into a thoratic storm while under causing a heart attack, stroke, coma, death. I mean, WOW, just WOW - isn't the cancer possiblity enough?

I've never felt so stressed or alone in my life until the last 6 weeks and it is not a lot of fun. The ladies here know exactly what you are feeling, so lean on us, we are happy to help! HUGS to you sista!
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:17 AM

I think it's only natural to be alone when your going through something like this. Everyone can be supportive, and be there for you, but lets face it, not matter what, your still the one going through the surgery, and recovery process. I am so glad i found this board. Everyone has been so supportive, and full of great ideas. It's so nice to know i have such a support group here, as i cont down my days to surgery. I know to, afterwards, I'll find support here was well. Good Luck to everyone, HUGS!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register