please read/ I am taking this list to my dr tomorrow. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

please read/ I am taking this list to my dr tomorrow. please read/ I am taking this list to my dr tomorrow.

Unread 05-12-2004, 12:35 AM
please read/ I am taking this list to my dr tomorrow.

1. What do I need to do to get this Hysterectomy authorized, who do I need to talk to, what information does Medi-Cal need?
2. Is constant 7/10-10/10 pain normal for just endometriosis or is there something else going on?
3. I have been having trouble with my eyesight, is this because of the pain medication or is it a hormonal side affect?
4. If I am not on top of keeping pain medication and Motrin in my system I am extremely nauseous and constant vomiting.
5. I have been in the ER twice since my surgery has been cancelled, once in Ridgecrest and once in County. Dr.’s keep telling me there is nothing they can do for me except pump me full of Morphine and give me IV fluid,because I am dehydrated. The only thing that will help my pain is a hysterectomy.(per 3 ER Dr.’s)
6. I was off of work for 9 days completely bed ridden before my surgery was cancelled, and now I can not work at all, I am in fear of losing my job. I also am not bringing any money in because I can not work, I do not qualify for disability because I worked in Washington not California for the months of Sept – Dec.
7. If I do get fired I don’t qualify for Unemployment Insurance because I have only worked since January 19,2004.
8. Not only am I in physical pain I am emotionally not able to handle what I am going through. I feel like I would be better to be dead without chronic pain.
9. I feel like I am dying and no one is helping me. I have called Medi-Cal and I don’t get an answer. They told me that they never got anything from the OB/Gyn clinic in Bakersfield.
10. I am so scared and feel like I have no control over my own life. I wish someone would explain to me what is going on.
11. I have not been urinating as often as I should (only 1 or 2 times a day)
12. I am having extreme lower back pain.
13. I am getting Migraines every other day. I don’t know if it is because my hormones are messed up or the stress of everything that is happening to me.
14. I have an 11 y/o son and I can not take care of him because I am bed ridden.
15. I can’t deal with the pain any longer and I can’t live off of pain medication.
16. I had a leap done, biopsy’s of my cervix, dysplaysia, laser surgery for the endometriosis, put on birth control pills. I had my tubes tied 9 years ago and DO NOT plan on having any more children.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME. I KNOW I AM BEING A PAIN AND HAVE POSTED NON STOP BUT I AM GOING CRAZY. PLEASE READ AND TELL ME IF I AM TRULY CRAZY OR IS THIS A GOOD IDEA TO WRITE IT ALL OUT FOR HER TO SEE. I AM IN CONSTANT PAIN AND AM REALLY SCARED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-12-2004, 12:41 AM

Nikki,
this is a very good idea, as its so easy to forget what you want to say especially when your emotions are in turmoil and you are in so much pain.

I hope all goes well with the doctor, I will be holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

God bless : hug:
Unread 05-12-2004, 01:03 AM

Hi Nikki,

I wish I was as crazy as you, so I could write a list as good as you. Good luck tomarrow!!! You go Girl!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register