Its today... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Its today...

the last 2 weeks have flown by... hardly seems time. And yet, 4 hours from now I need to be up and heading to the castle. Sad and bitter sweet. I hardly think I'll be sleeping, of course I figure I'll be taking a nap during and after surgery...haha.

Oh and they bumped me up. Isuppose thats better than later. Especially on my concern list since I'm a pump dependent diabetic. So instead of 11:15, its 8am.

I really cant believe the day has come. Its here...Its really here. insert sigh here. I need it. I need to be painfree.
but the reality is...its here and I have a whole other future ahead of me. One without pain...and hating my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2012, 05:33 AM
Re: Its today...

Hoping you have an easy surgery & quick recovery!
~Laura
Unread 02-17-2012, 05:37 AM

Wishing you a smooth and easy recovery. It's so much better here on the other side. (I went to the castle on Wednesday.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2012, 05:39 AM

Good Luck today! Had mine yesterday at 10am, was home by 4:30 same day. Had nausea and some throwing up right after surgery but quickly was under control. My stomach feels like I have done some major sit ups and muscles soar but a manageable.

You will do great. Dont drink anything before surgery! I was told one cup black coffee wouldn't hurt but I think thats why I threw up.

Today is your day Princess! You will do just fine! ((hugs))

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register