Tooty-Ta Here I come! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tooty-Ta Here I come! Tooty-Ta Here I come!

Unread 01-10-2008, 04:14 AM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

I am going back to work today!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The doctor released me yesterday!!!!!!!

I am so excited! I cant wait to hug all of my kindergarteners!!!!!!!!!! We are going to spend the better part of this morning singing and sharing. I have not done the "Tooty- Ta" in over a month!!! Oh boy, tooty-ta, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my - what fun we will have today! Tooty-ta, Macarana Months, Days of the Week (Sung to the adams family theme), My Mother is a Baker, Baby Fish, Bear Hunt, Beaver Call, oh so many choices!!!!!!!

I praise Jesus for this! I also praise Him for the time out of my life. I did not want it, did not see how I was going to handle it, had no idea what we were going to do financially, was not sure if my family would be able to deal with a mommy who could do nothing for weeks........... etc etc etc. Jesus used this time to bring me closer to Him. He healed my body and my spirit. To God be the glory - great things He has done!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

Hi msalphabet

It's fun to see you so excited and ready to get back to your precious little ones. I'm sure they will be glad to see you too. It sounds like you are a very fun teacher for them and with a spirit full of gratitude for a fresh start on life you will be just what I would want for my child.

I hope you have a great day. Don't push yourself too hard. It may take you some time to build up stamina.
's, Rita
Unread 01-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

I agree that when we are stopped, set on our backsides, and forced to spend some quiet, alone time, we begin to realize the many blessings that come our way. I've had MANY years of alone time due to migraine issues and, looking back, I wouldn't trade it for anything because it made me totally rely on Christ to care for me, my family, and my future.

"All things are used for good." "I know the plans I have for you!"

Best wishes to you upon your return to school. I used to teach Kindergarten and I know what you're saying about Tooty-Ta!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

Hope your first day back to work went well. Remember to rest when you can. Best wishes. Linda
Unread 01-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

I love the Tooty-ta song! My son learned that in kindergarten and it was the cutest thing watching all this kids doing all the motions and just laughing away. I think they sang it in first grade also.

I'm glad that you are doing so well, and I'm sure your kindergarteners will be very happy to see you. I hope all of you can Tooty-ta your hearts out!
Unread 01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

bottoms-up!

I went back to my pre-schoolers on Monday. I missed them terribly. They always make me smile.
Unread 01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

Ms Alphabet,
Be careful on knees together, bottoms up! I know your kids were glad to see you. I hope you had a good day and I hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend.
Unread 01-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

That's so funny that so many ppl from around the country know that song. A friend of mine is a kinder teacher in N Idaho and sings that with her kids. She taught it to our 5 yr old a few weeks ago. Was hilarious!
Unread 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

It's a popular song! One of the candidates on The Bachelor a couple of years ago even did it on the show.
Unread 01-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Tooty-Ta Here I come!

Please tell us how your first day went! I'm returning to work as an elementary school counselor (PK-5th) on Monday. Were you able to make it ok through the whole day? I'm so excited about going back, just a little nervous about the energy thing.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register