yeast infection!? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

yeast infection!? yeast infection!?

Unread 02-26-2003, 07:34 AM
yeast infection!?

Ok I back here again....just had pre op all went well on Monday and now as of last nite I notice something coming on,,,ITCHY down there. Still am late....LMP was Janaury 19th. (Dr. knows...not concerned). I did the preg test myself (negative) and I already knew that. You have to have sex to get that way and well let just say I abstained last month.

So now what is going on......???

I see my dr 3x a week due to my iron shots and I am just so tired of going to the Dr. I feel like a pain,,,,(in pain!!!)

After my TAH will I still get yeast infections ??? I sure hope not this *****! I am under stress DH just resigned from his job as the end of February,,,it a yah/nay thing for me. I try not to think about all of that. I like going to work b/c that is where I am the busiest and I don't have to focus so much on me!!! I dread the slow days, b/c then I do think alot,,,and then I get quickly depressed.

Sad in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-26-2003, 08:47 AM
yeast infection!?

I had a yeast infection right 2 weeks before surgery. I tried over the counter meds but they did not work. I finally called my doctor and asked for a prescription to get rid of it. She gave me first some cream, but it did not totally clear it up and then prescribed a pill. Wow, I was glad to be rid of that. I was so worried that it would interfere with my surgery.

I am not a Dr. but would assume it is still possible to get yeast infection after hysterectomy. Maybe someone who knows for sure will answer that question.

I am sorry you are having to go through a stressful situation now. Hugs out to you. :HUG:
Unread 02-27-2003, 10:17 AM
yuck!!!

Yah well if things can't get any worse I do have a yeast infection and I also just started my (late) period. Two things at once even at the dr'd this morning he even felted sorry for me!!! I took the day off work just to sit and try and get better!! P.s. I got that one pill therapy it's kinda nice I just hope it hurries up and works fast!!!!

This site is so wonderful I like telling my troubles here....thanks for all your support!!!

Aggie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2003, 01:33 PM
yes, you ca

hello,

yes, I am just recovering from a yeastie monster, and am 3 weeks post op. I had to take some strong antibiotics at 1 week post op, and thank you very much got the yeastie boy!!

Thank God for Diflucan.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register