Only my "sisters" can appreciate this. Guess what I did today? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Only my "sisters" can appreciate this.  Guess what I did today? Only my "sisters" can appreciate this. Guess what I did today?

Unread 10-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Only my "sisters" can appreciate this. Guess what I did today?

I pooped!!!!! For those who have been my cheering section as I've struggled through the land of "bowel-dom" I know you will truly understand my joy!

And the best part is, that I have been off all the narcs since I talked to the dr's office on Tuesday (think that is where the headache is coming from but I know it will go away!) AND I didn't have to take any kind of laxative (Senakot) or use the dreaded e to go! Silly huh? but I know you are the only ones who will understand why I am so excited. Now if this will just keep up.....*xxxxcrossing fingersxxxxxcrossing toes*.......my body can focus on healing the real stuff that was nipped, tucked, shaken, and renovated!

Song keeps running through my head...."I feel good....do do do do do do do do....like I knew that I would now!!!!!" lol

K
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Woohooooooo!!!!!

Well, good for you, Mskayjay!!! I know how much this has been bothering you.

I pray now that Mr. Poopy will make his visits more often LOL. Keeping my and anything else I can cross for you lol.

doing the Happy Dance
Unread 10-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Congrats!

A big congrats to you! I know what a relief it is...I struggled with the same thing...and then when I finally pooped it hurt like crazy (took my breath away) just from the abdominal tenderness. I was so happy...I sent an email to a girlfriend that said "I POOOOOPED"...and that was the only thing the email said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-13-2006, 01:34 PM

You're right, we sisters really understand the poop joy dance! Never in my life have I been happier than to have my bowels working and doing their thing with a mostly pain-free experience.
Unread 10-13-2006, 02:58 PM

Thank goodness!!!!! amaziing how small things like pooping become big things when they don't visit....
Now be sure to keep eating fiber like crazy - tons of fruit and veggies.... nothing but whole wheat or multigrain bread,,,, even whole wheat pasta and soda crackers ..... do what ever it takes to keep it coming (I know for the past couple of days I have gone and have kept the fiber up and feel real good regarding the bottom end)
Unread 10-13-2006, 03:29 PM

hahahah you did it with no help....WOOOHOOOO...good job Karen!!! Yeah I hope you find some relief with the headaches, lord knows I am still battling mine. But I havent taken my premarin in 2 days, and guess what I feel the edge somewhat lifitng....hmmm maybe I am on to something??
*giggles* poopy headaches...poopy belly aches... to all of us!!!!! LOL...good luck in the next few days getin all that S888 outta system...*giggles*
Mil
Unread 10-13-2006, 04:59 PM

K

You go girl!!! I know this was really impeding your recovery.
Congrats

Hugs

Harley
Unread 10-13-2006, 05:10 PM

Thanks ladies! ~~~feeling very proud of myself~~~ Its like being on one of those commercials...."I'm a big kid now!" lol

Wait till I tell DH that I'm waiting on this wonderful man to come visit our house every day..... Mr. Poopy! lol
Unread 10-13-2006, 05:13 PM

K had a pooooooo-pee K had a poooooo-pee La la la la la la la la...... We're celebrating for you tonight! I just opened a bottle of vino and will toast you with my first glass! May your pipes continue to yeild results ~
Unread 10-13-2006, 05:25 PM

"nanananananana, I FEEL GOOD, nanananananana, LIKE I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOW, nanananananana SO GOOD, SO GOOD, K JUST POO'ED..... OW! "

Hip Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray!! K took a poop today!!!

I feel you girl!! Nothing like it, huh? Here's to wishing you many more to come!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register