good evening ladies | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

good evening ladies good evening ladies

Unread 08-15-2007, 06:51 PM
good evening ladies

good evening everyone. just found out about the site from a co-worker who is going through her pre-op journey too. it is really good to see all of the information here and support.
for myself even though I know my options are limited I am finding I am quite stressed out about. I have fibroid[s] that actually make me look about 6-7 months pregnant - no hiding this any more now. I feel deformed and my clothes dont fit right.
there are days when I wish the surgery was just over and done and other days when I wish I didnt have to have it. I am sure I am not alone.
May I say again I am grateful for this site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-15-2007, 09:09 PM
good evening ladies

Hi Rocky gal, this is the place to be for all your questions. Ask away, the ladies on this site are great. I know what you mean about wanting this to be over with. I have a few more weeks to go, the waiting is driving me crazy!!! Hang in there we'll all get through it.

Deb
Unread 08-15-2007, 09:44 PM
good evening ladies

Welcome Rockygal!

Oh you think you are glad to find this site now?? Give it a few weeks.. you will be thrilled beyond belief. I came here scared, sick, confused, frustrated and grieving. Now? yeah I am still scared and sick. All my worries have been addressed here.. most of the time I havent even had to post about them. My husband just giggles at me.. I am reading along and all the sudden I shout " Yeah!" at the monitor.

I cant encourage you strongly enough .. READ EVERYTHING! Even if you dont think it will apply to you by the title.. give it a shot. I have learned so much about what is going to be done to me. Post your questions.. the ladies here are amazing.

So welcome.. and jump right in!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-16-2007, 07:00 AM
good evening ladies

Welcome! I think we're all really glad we found this information filled site! I am thankful for it everyday!

Read as much as you can!

I also have a big ole' fibroid (and others)that make me look 5-6 months pregnant. I am ready for him to be gone. Although the recovery afterwards doesn't thrill me one iota.

I keep telling myself I'll get to buy smaller pants and that makes me feel better!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register